Freezing zgemma service

Webcop

Hi hello everyone

I'm running a zgemma h2s with openvix build, plusnet fibre and hub router all wired.
I'm currently with a decent supplier having tried a few but this problem continues.
Freezing/buffering at no set times channels lagging. Sometimes channel completely freezes but switching channels things work again.
I've tried running the GSE pro app on my iPhone and the wireless connections is slightly better but I'm unable to try 4g as it says problem with URL or reconnecting all the time...I'm on giffgaff/o2 network.
Can you guys help with any troubleshooting and/or recommendations??

Sounds familiar.....problem at your suppliers end to do with the streams? Have you rebooted box and router......reflashed box........isp throttling.....removed isp blockers??

Suppliers say things are good and can I really have this much bad luck lol..yep reboot after reboot...isp throttling not sure but it's plusnet not sure how to get round it if they were and yeah no blockers are active unless they do a good job of hiding them.
I've never known anything like this so bloodily frustrating to here how good people service is no glitches etc starting to believe it's a myth

First thing to do is if your'e using plusnet supplied router is bin it and get a decent router!! When i changed mine from Pn router to a netgear my download speed went from 40mbps to 65mbps. That's one way they can throttle your connection without you knowing

I use a netgear nighthawk D7800. Easy installation as all you need to do is select plusnet for your provider when you plug it in. Also remember to allow iptv on the setup page.
Really good router

I had the same issues - ecaxtly the same actually! Plusnet, h2s, freezing and juddering. I changed from ipab to openatv this weekend and it seems to run the iptv much better, deffo worth a try before you spend money.

It's a process of elimination. I would bet that your internet connection is fine - try a HD stream on IPTV Player....if OK then it's highly likely the box and connection are both fine. If your line is not working well on any device then I would have to say that the service is poor (assuming internet connection is good....just run a basic speed test for download and ping). Try the box and GSE at a friend's house too.

The final scenario is that the box could be faulty. I've experienced this just recently and had it replaced by the seller. In this instance, the IPTV Player streams wouldn't even play correctly.

I didn't know openatv was an ipab image - it does seem to have solved my issues though.

To change to openatv webcop, you just download it from the downloads section on this site, copy it to a USB and put it in your box and let it do its thing. There's a setup guide on here somewhere.

You'll need to reinstall your iptv script once you've flashed it and, if you have one on the box, your c/n line too. Took me 10-15 minutes to change from ipab to openatv with iptv up and running.

I didn't know openatv was an ipab image - it does seem to have solved my issues though.

To change to openatv webcop, you just download it from the downloads section on this site, copy it to a USB and put it in your box and let it do its thing. There's a setup guide on here somewhere.

You'll need to reinstall your iptv script once you've flashed it and, if you have one on the box, your c/n line too. Took me 10-15 minutes to change from ipab to openatv with iptv up and running.

Where did you get the OpenATV image? It's probably a build of one sort or another.

I just created my own Vix build from scratch with the bare minimum on it in terms of plugins. Seems to do the job.

Where did you get the OpenATV image? It's probably a build of one sort or another.

I just created my own Vix build from scratch with the bare minimum on it in terms of plugins. Seems to do the job.

Just from the download section on this site so yeah I guess it is a build? Tbh I'd prefer to strip it down to the bare minimum plugins to run iptv but I'm not sure what I can keep and delete!

Just my personal opinion, so dont shoot the messenger........swapping builds makes absolutely no difference whatsoever. I got told all this, I tried every build going, plus bare bones OpenATV with practically nothing on it......made absolutely no difference to my IPTV. In the end I just admitted defeat and cancelled my subscription.

I'm yet to find a decent supplier who doesn't have a problem and yes I know IPTV is never going to be 100%, I dont need to be told this again. So, I just use what's left of CS and then various android apps to get all my films/box sets and football.

Just my personal opinion, so dont shoot the messenger........swapping builds makes absolutely no difference whatsoever. I got told all this, I tried every build going, plus bare bones OpenATV with practically nothing on it......made absolutely no difference to my IPTV. In the end I just admitted defeat and cancelled my subscription.

I'm yet to find a decent supplier who doesn't have a problem and yes I know IPTV is never going to be 100%, I dont need to be told this again. So, I just use what's left of CS and then various android apps to get all my films/box sets and football.
I've had minor issues with some builds that I've tried (or friends have tried), but generally they should all work ok unless really overloaded with plugins.

Regarding "I'm yet to find a decent supplier who doesn't have a problem" - it depends how you would define "problem". For me, constant freezing during EPL games or big events - that's a problem [over subscribed]. The odd bit of random freezing isn't. Foreign streams being a bit jumpy on EPL games isn't either - I just see them as a bonus so don't expect too much.

There are good services out there. You just need to know where to look....or get lucky. Admittedly, I haven't tried anything with a proper premium price tag - maybe these may be close to perfection (or maybe not).

I've had minor issues with some builds that I've tried (or friends have tried), but generally they should all work ok unless really overloaded with plugins.

Regarding "I'm yet to find a decent supplier who doesn't have a problem" - it depends how you would define "problem". For me, constant freezing during EPL games or big events - that's a problem [over subscribed]. The odd bit of random freezing isn't. Foreign streams being a bit jumpy on EPL games isn't either - I just see them as a bonus so don't expect too much.

There are good services out there. You just need to know where to look....or get lucky. Admittedly, I haven't tried anything with a proper premium price tag - maybe these may be close to perfection (or maybe not).

The builds.....totally agree, anything should work fine unless it's full of unwanted plugins.

The problems, these have ranged from Freezing/Buffering every few seconds, to total loss of channels at random points, constant freezing on football matches....the odd glitch I could live with, as I still get this on CS, but when I'm paying for IPTV that I basically can't watch cos it's that bad, it's time to move on.

I dont doubt that there are good services out there, I just wish I could find one.......I have used the correct thread on here numerous times and I'm still going round in circles, hence the reason why I just gave up.

I have done all of the re-flashing, router checks and everything else that can be suggested, I basically have had very poor suppliers. Shame really, the one I was using for months was perfect, never had any issues, but then suddenly nose dived and things just got worse by the day.

I'm having the same problems with my Zgemma + fire stick buffering quite a lot (sometimes unwatchable) and I have spoken with my ISP who says everything is fine.

It's frustrating as sometimes it works all night with no problems and others its buffering every 10 seconds.

Back