WooshBuild Fresh flash

rgilly77

Hi this maybe a silly question but I’m trying to install wooshbuild infinity on vu+Duo2 using openATV as the base but when I get to tv setup and try to open webif I can’t connect to the box because I have not yet setup wireless network. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks
Ryan

Hi this maybe a silly question but I’m trying to install wooshbuild infinity on vu+Duo2 using openATV as the base but when I get to tv setup and try to open webif I can’t connect to the box because I have not yet setup wireless network. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks
Ryan
Use a different build that is no longer supported. Few been having issues with it lately i noticed.

Thanks
Ryan
If you have flashed openatv 6.4 then you have to set a password first

So have you setup the wireless adapter on the duo2 ?

You could also use the ethernet port on the duo to you router.

One or the other has to be configured to reach the webif via another device.

So have you setup the wireless adapter on the duo2 ?

You could also use the ethernet port on the duo to you router.

One or the other has to be configured to reach the webif via another device.
It says in the wooshbuild setup guide to flash image then when you get to tv setup wizard to open open webif terminal and send command

Back