FTP m3u file to iptv bouquet maker

Is it possible to FTP a file containing my IPTV m3u's to iptv bouquet maker using filezilla so that they show in suls script?

Zgemma H2S with suls script 0.7.7 with Wooshbuild infinity

Reason i ask i ive tried the script and putty route, ive tried manually entering the my m3u details into suls script but after i select create bouquets i still get none.

All my details are correct within my m3u url and so are my username and password.

Thanks for any help.

Have you then run EPG importer after entering your details into the suls plugin? Your provider name should appear as one of the available sources in the EPG importer sources list, highlight it so that it's ticked. Then green button to save, yellow button to run manual import.

Is it possible to FTP a file containing my IPTV m3u's to iptv bouquet maker using filezilla so that they show in suls script?

Zgemma H2S with suls script 0.7.7 with Wooshbuild infinity

Reason i ask i ive tried the script and putty route, ive tried manually entering the my m3u details into suls script but after i select create bouquets i still get none.

All my details are correct within my m3u url and so are my username and password.

Thanks for any help.

In suls plugin you must have missed something in the settings

Menu/plugins/iptv bouquet maker

Click on providers

Name:enter any name here

Delete:no

Enable:yes

Setup mode:expert

M3u url: Enter your m3u url here

EPG URL: Enter your epg url here

Username:enter your username(not essential)

Password:enter your password (not essential)

Multivod:yes

Picons:no

Create all channel selections:yes

All iptv type:enable

Tv stream type:5002

Vod stream type:5002

Check providers bouquet: Enable

Then press green to save and exit

Then Click on create bouquet

Back