fubotv Canada need help as wont accept credit or bank card

I tried streamlocator out it works with Fubo sling Peacock and Paramount USA and its simpler to use than Controld

Problem I see it signing up to these VPN for 12 months, it's like whackamole.

If signed up to iron socket I'm guessing theres also a good chance it will be taken down similar to Windscribe which I now have for another year and is useless to me.

I gave up too - I tried endless UK cards, a few European cards and a US card (a US debit / credit card didn't work for Fubo *Canada* - I tried and failed, even after talking to their Customer Support). If you succeed with something, please let us know! (i think someone mentioned crypto.com card worked, but haven't tried and I could be wrong)

I gave up too - I tried endless UK cards, a few European cards and a US card (a US debit / credit card didn't work for Fubo *Canada* - I tried and failed, even after talking to their Customer Support). If you succeed with something, please let us know! (i think someone mentioned crypto.com card worked, but haven't tried and I could be wrong)
I think when people are jumping through hoops trying to pay for these things it's probably a cookie that they have sent to your device to recognise you.
Set up a VPN on your laptop, pc, phone and try different payment methods

Back