Peacock watch in the UK

afebmunn

Hello,

Im new to this forum and have been using IpeeTV, but im looking at getting Peacock for the EPL. How do i go about getting firstly - an account for it and signing up with UK credit/debit card. and B - Getting it to stream here in the UK? - Is there a VPN server/dns that 100% works and wont get me disconnected halfway through season? If anyone else also has a better/cheaper way of me getting EPL please reply.

Really Appreciate all your help!(y):emoji_muscle:

Some more info in this thread, but in general you can never be 100% guaranteed when it comes to using VPN's.

A good provider, like expressvpn would be my suggestion.

Hello,

Im new to this forum and have been using IpeeTV, but im looking at getting Peacock for the EPL. How do i go about getting firstly - an account for it and signing up with UK credit/debit card. and B - Getting it to stream here in the UK? - Is there a VPN server/dns that 100% works and wont get me disconnected halfway through season? If anyone else also has a better/cheaper way of me getting EPL please reply.

Really Appreciate all your help!(y):emoji_muscle:
Stream locator will clear it, it's on it's list of apps supported! There are other threads to find how to to subscribe to foreign apps on the forum

I signed up on my phone.

Opened IPVanish app and set to a USA server.

Cleared cache and forced stop on Internet browser on my phone.

Opened Internet browser. Went to the Peacock website.

Created an account and put a USA address or zip code from Google in there.

Paid using a Revolut card.

Opened vpn on IPTV Device and connected to USA server.

Cleared cache on Google Play Store and forced stop.

Opened Google Play Store and searched for and installed Peacock TV App.

Opened app and entered login credentials.

Works fine when connected to USA servers on IPVanish, renews automatically each month on the Revolut card. No guarantee that Peacock won't wise up and start blocking vpn servers at any time but in the meantime it's good value and it's been spot on for watching the EPL.

Yep there are a few that show you all 380 games such as

Fubo canada
Nowe
C Sports
Sky nz
Starhub
dstv
Vidio
Hotstar india
Sooka

They vary in cost and quality ..the easiest to get at reasonable cost would probably be vidio...also give you UCL I believe

Fubo canada
Nowe
C Sports
Sky nz
Starhub
dstv
Vidio
Hotstar india
Sooka

They vary in cost and quality ..the easiest to get at reasonable cost would probably be vidio...also give you UCL I believe
Are any of those super block proof :LOL:

Fubo canada
Nowe
C Sports
Sky nz
Starhub
dstv
Vidio
Hotstar india
Sooka

Do vidio stream in FHD 50fps?

Yeah it's just finding legit services that show all the matches, in good quality, and keeping the price down.
Peacock at 1080 60fps and games they are missing USA channel ...but rather than Sling look for a service that provides it at 1080 60fps...maybe spectrum or directv

Back