Cable full backup atv

gray1313

TK Veteran
doing a full backup flashed latest atv 6.2 ending with 18 formatted usb put it in box chose usb for full backup now it says (please be patient a backup will now be made because of the used filesystem the backup will take about 30 mins for this system) box is h2h never took this long in the past what does used filesystem mean i formatted the usb to fat 32 any ideas

the backup completed in 10 mins onto usb but when i look on usb its in winzip form so to put the backup onto my sons h2h will i have to extract the zgemma backup file to usb before i can use it on sons box or do i just leave it in winzip format to use on hisbox by the way the openatv-6.2-zgemmah2h-backup-2019 is in a folder named images

Just sending the zip file to hdd/images and flashing via flash online screen and choosing backups should be fine.
i opened the usb on computer after format and right clicked mouse scrolled to new txt document and called it backupstick.txt then put it in h2h and done full baxckup and now on usb ive got a foler called images with the winzip h2h 6.2 backup in there and nothing in the backupstick.txt i thought this was needed or have things changed

I don't mess about with backupstick.txt

Setup a storage device on new box and make sure it's initialized and mounted as media/hdd then use ftp or windows file explorer to create the images folder on hdd then send the zip file there. Flash via flash online screen.

If you want to USB flash then you will need to format USB and unzip the backup then put the zgemma folder on USB and flash as normal.

Back