Fury in WWE

channelking

What are your guys opinion on Fury fighting in WWE and going to Saudi?

Personally think it is a joke as not sure how they will do it to still make Fury look strong. He cant look like a joke in a "fake" sport.

Whole saudi think does not sit well with me either.

Big part of what WWE is doing bringing celebrities in like Fury, Cain etc is to combat the popularity of the new kid on the block AEW.

All just publicity for his name to be in America fury a bum he's fought bums apart from klitchco

Get where your coming from.

But as a boxer is he pretty good. Very unorthodox.

For me he got robbed against Wilder as he beat him easily despite the knockdown in last round.

Just like AJ and Wilder do believe he is overrated. But he is a higher class boxer than those two though.

100% agree those who say he aint pleasung to watch probably dont understand how much of a master technician he is. true switch hitter and good footwork for a big man. admittedly he isnt a concussive puncher but if your technique is exceptional then you dont need to be.

unbelievable boxer Tyson. met him several times over the years. what i will say is the lineal champion stuff is a myth.. but he beat the man klitschko when he was beating everyone easily. so he deserves huge respect in my opinion

I think its something to do with his last fight in Vegas he only sold 3,577 tickets,Bob Arum and Espn are willing to try anything to get fury over in the US and try and get back the 80 million that they paid for 5 fights.Wrestling in the US is huge.Would love to Fury do a elbow drop from the top of a steal cage on to the announcer table.

Just seen on his FB he is bringing a book out. He is just getting his name on every screen and platform to make more money.
This looks like just another promotion of his name not to sell tickets/PPV..... But his book.

Bet he wises he had more than Pablo Escobar.
:unsure:

Back