GrogBuild gemma h2h

stebridges

hi guys I've currently had a vm for years and all has been fine with either grog build Woosh or the old ipab. since all the missing chans i have got iptv as well as vm. and every other day my box just doesn't want to start from standby. so i restart the box then it struggles and hangs. ive literally done this about 3 times now. it just keeps coming up with a error that says.. your receiver has a software problem detected. could it just be my box on the way out cause i really don't mind taking it in the back garden to hit it with a big hammer : )

Sorry could add another prefix WooshBuild

When the box is turned powered on or restarted (not turning on from standby) it does an abm scan which may be what appears to be sluggish when rebooting the box but you should see the spinning circle in the corner and it should only take a minute. But this is only on recent grogbuild freerange installs.

How was your IPTV sub installed? script or plugin ?

Do you have a swap file enabled, it may help if your iptv has a large epg

through xe plugin. and ill try the swap file thing now. its been going in to standby and when i press power on remote its doesn't do anything. then i power off through the button on the back and it just boots up a part of th guide comes on and the load spinner spins for about ten mins before i turn it off and re flash

through xe plugin. and ill try the swap file thing now. its been going in to standby and when i press power on remote its doesn't do anything. then i power off through the button on the back and it just boots up a part of th guide comes on and the load spinner spins for about ten mins before i turn it off and re flash
WHen did you flash the box, it sounds like it's doing the abm scan when booting up but it shouldn't be taking that long. As for the box not coming back on when pressing the power button on the remote that has me baffled, not heard of that happening.

i know it baffled me to i even changed the batteries haha... ive flashed it with yours about 3 times now and its been fine for a day/night then when we put to standby it either does the problem or boots up but ive never got past a few days with it. that's why i think it could be my box its pretty old but i have flashed the 6.3 openatv on it. then i do your install through open web. everything seems fine its a few days later. im currently on WooshBuild today to see how it goes and ive just enabled the swap file see if that's the problem. thanks for your help : )

Back