General query

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi,

I’m looking to get a smart tv soon and was wondering if iptv works on certain branded TVs or on all smart TVs?

Thanks

For sure Samsung and LG smart TVs work after u download the app such as smart IPTV or smart stb

Get an android TV gives more options then LG or samsung tbh some smart TV's don't allow apps or have app stores some smart TV's your limited to apps like LG there's smart iptv and iptv smarters for it but have to find a provider that's paid for dns or smart stb emu on it Samsung smarters not available in UK so there's set2iptv which is good or smart iptv or smart stb so in theory you would be better with android TV

Don't get a Sony android tv for the love of god!!

I've had one, works brilliant for first 6 months or so but try pit anything on it and it bogs it down to point of nearly unusable.

Also you will find that the remotes are ridiculously slow to respond!

I'm now using a LG oled and it's night and day.

The one thing I will give the don't is the picture quality and colour reproduction is good.

I've a 55" day in my attic gathering dust.

Please bare in mind my opinion is based on a 2016/17 model which was higher mid range at the time.

Free to good home lol

Don't get a Sony android tv for the love of god!!

I've had one, works brilliant for first 6 months or so but try pit anything on it and it bogs it down to point of nearly unusable.

Also you will find that the remotes are ridiculously slow to respond!

I'm now using a LG oled and it's night and day.

The one thing I will give the don't is the picture quality and colour reproduction is good.

I've a 55" day in my attic gathering dust.

Please bare in mind my opinion is based on a 2016/17 model which was higher mid range at the time.

Free to good home lol
Put it on items for sale mate

No problems here with song android 4k. All works great
Startup only time she is slow the rest is good. To me anyway.

Back