get my EPG working on zgemma h11s running whooshbuild

Probo1965

Anybody know how to get my EPG working on zgemm h11s running whooshbuild i have added my iptv account and its working fine but no epg

Wooshbuild is very old now and not up to date.I would reflash with a more recent image. Try the latest open atv and just add the plugins you need. If you want to use a build I think willowbuild is your best bet and that uses Openvix.

Anybody know how to get my EPG working on zgemm h11s running whooshbuild i have added my iptv account and its working fine but no epg
Which plugin are you using for iptv?
Did the epg ever work before?
If you have a usb installed for storage, it may be full, this is where the epg lives, try deleting some junk and see if the epg comes back

jedi xtream my h11s had a wobbler had to flash it back to factory to get it back working not sure which plug in is best for iptv to work

jedi xtream my h11s had a wobbler had to flash it back to factory to get it back working not sure which plug in is best for iptv to work
Flash willo build on a different slot and use jedimaker. Willo uses python 3 the latest image woosh is years out of date, You can switch between them.

Press menu button
Information, about

What version number are you using?
If its 6.4 or lower then its unsupported and hopelessly outdated

Check sources are ticked in epg importer and also check storage is set from internal flash to media/hdd in epg settings.

Back