Get YouTube Premium For Less (Regions Still Working With VPN).

I think I will be in the same position, mine is a one year subscription, I think it was via India, as it has "Individual membership: ₹1.2K", however when I click on "manage membership" to see if auto renewal is on, it just comes up with renew for £12.99 a month

I have tried also using Ghost VPN to set up a new account and like the poster above has said, it looks like it has rumbled my VPN, and thats after doing things like clear cache, incognito mode etc.
I think if your seeing £12.99 then ur initial issue is the vpn is not working...need to try a few with Indian servers...problem is lot of the vpns removed indian servers so they ain't as reliable anymore..

Vpn unlimited is working at the moment for Turkey through Bursa but won’t accept payment now, Revolut and Barclays
If you want me to try my end, you could lend me login details for 10 minutes or so, I'll try revolut, my current Irish bank and PayPal (including my Philippines paypal)

Yes long morning already, just saw the red 🤣🤣 @wheelo Offer off the table for you🤣 only joking send me a pm as above lol
That's a generous offer, if I can't sort it, I may contact you if that's okay.

So, I borrowed pieters VPN, and could get to the final hurdle, but then they insist on a card from that country.
Shame they dont allow you to pay PayPal, I have a Philippines one...
Unfortunately I think your mistake here was letting it expire ....if you renewed before or setup as auto renew you would have been fine...sadly I have heard those that expire are having difficulty in renewing and it maybe they have closed the loophole..you can try other countries ..Ukraine seems another popular one.
I couldnt extend it while it still had days left, it just didnt give you renewal until it expired.
Also Ukraine on every VPN I tried was coming in at £12.99 sterling monthly, no local currency.

So, I borrowed pieters VPN, and could get to the final hurdle, but then they insist on a card from that country.

I couldnt extend it while it still had days left, it just didnt give you renewal until it expired.
Also Ukraine on every VPN I tried was coming in at £12.99 sterling monthly, no local currency.
Do you not have a revolut card or similar? I used a vpm for Ukraine can't remember if it was surf or express but definitely worked few months back

I take it your youtube premium was on turkey and also your Google account linked to it is??

If yes and they still are just expired drop me DM and I will sort you out mate 👍

Do you not have a revolut card or similar? I used a vpm for Ukraine can't remember if it was surf or express but definitely worked few months back
Yes, but my Revolut cards address is Ireland.
Ukraine was showing as 12.99 sterling monthly, notes local currency.

I take it your youtube premium was on turkey and also your Google account linked to it is??

If yes and they still are just expired drop me DM and I will sort you out mate 👍
My YouTube premium was Turkey, I dont know if I ever gave an address previous to that for Google.
They are still expired, I'll drop you a line to see what you suggest.

So from Ireland, you're using a Ukrainian VPN server, but it's showing the price in sterling? :unsure:

Is the normal Irish price in GBP or EUR?

It shouldn't matter because of the conflict in Ukraine they no longer ask for a registered address for Ukraine compared to other countries

It shouldn't matter because of the conflict in Ukraine they no longer ask for a registered address for Ukraine compared to other countries

Screenshot_20240205-233031_Chrome.jpg

Yes, but this is the offer I am getting from YouTube when I'm in Kyiv.
£240(or £156 for individual) per year isn't very economical to me, itvwas worth the 10-12 € I paid last year.

So from Ireland, you're using a Ukrainian VPN server, but it's showing the price in sterling? :unsure:

Is the normal Irish price in GBP or EUR?
Correct, and normally Euro.

Screenshot_20240205-235541_Chrome.jpg

It's strange that it's giving it you in GBP instead of EUR. Are you sure you're not connecting to a UK server instead of Ukraine lol

Try https://whatismyipaddress.com/

Also, what VPNs have you tried?
Sure I'm sure!! Hahahahahaha
The above screenshot is from nords wherevis my IP, but yours shows the same.

Express, PIA, ipvanish, unlimited VPNs ~ all the same.

What happens when you try Ukraine? What price are you getting?

View attachment 99154

Sure I'm sure!! Hahahahahaha
The above screenshot is from nords wherevis my IP, but yours shows the same.

Express, PIA, ipvanish, unlimited VPNs ~ all the same.

What happens when you try Ukraine? What price are you getting?

Screenshot_20240206_001207_Samsung Internet.jpg

Still no luck then? Definitely somet up with your vpns ...this is what I just got using ukraine...give urban vpn a try ..also make sure you don't have anything running in background affecting the vpn.

It's surprising that the price always shows in UK Sterling. When I got it to work through Ukraine I used NordVPN and the price showed in Ukraine currency.
Can't help feeling it's something to do with local browser cache or getting the UK Geo Location from somewhere on the local machine.

Ultimately this is a cat and mouse game with YouTube/Google. They will know these workarounds are helping people to "steal" their precious revenue, so I kinda half expect them to do what they can to restrict this.

Not sure if this helps but I was getting music app dezzer from turkey it said the UK price but when i went to my Google pay subscriptions it was coming up in turkish money as my next payment

Back