Glasgow Celtic Supporters Thread

The Green Brigade are disappointed to announce that our section in 111 is to be closed by Celtic Football Club. Pathetically, this is due to ‘lateral movement’ which has been deemed ‘unsafe’ by the club’s directors. Our group and section has continually made concessions and strived to be co-operative with the club over various safety concerns so we are left dismayed that such drastic and immediate action has been taken over such a trivial and harmless movement.

The group is currently seeking legal advice and will consult with those in our section over the coming days. A detailed statement shall be released over the next few days and we’d advise all within our section to take no action until we have had the opportunity to discuss our options together. We would like to stress that this is not the end of the Green Brigade. Decisions and hurdles like these will only strengthen our group’s resolve. We would like to thank the Celtic support who have continually backed, funded and inspired our group from our formation to the present day and can assure you that none of this support will have been in vain.

Until the last rebel.

Gone very quiet in here lately though Saltybhoy, maybe you might breathe a new lease of life into it.
Maybe a tech forum isn't the best place to be discussing football but hey, glad to see fellow Celtic fans anywhere! I'll certainly be getting to see more matches now after getting my sat sorted... :)

There are plenty around here, there used to be quite a bit of chatter in here on a Saturday.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Back