Cable Glitching channels

Hi I've recently got a zgemma h2h box and it's all set up and working OK but seems to glitch and freeze alot mainly on music channels like kerrang any advice would be must appreciated

I have signal issues and music channels was where I noticed the problem. Easiest option is request another line in the appropriate section to rule out server. It's not easy trying to sort signal issues cause too much signal can be just as bad and I don't think the tuners on these show a true reading.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Exactly, that's your problem if tuners not giving a true reading. Trial and error. If you're VM BB/Fibre your router may give an idea by some of the stats. I've no live VM service so can't exactly check or phone them! :) The signal may need boosted at the cab. A test line and a new splitter are certainly the first things to try!

As I see I'm not a VM customer(yet!) so can't advise but I've seen stats posted. Hopefully some of the cable vets like Gmamgt4, FreeUK & Alcable etc see this and post! :)

---------- Post Merged at 09:50 AM ----------

As I say, I'm not a VM customer(yet!) so can't advise but I've seen stats posted. Hopefully some of the cable vets like Gmamgt4, FreeUK & Alcable etc see this and post! :)

Back