Good alternatives to Duplex Play?

Moyt

Howdy,

Can anyone recommend some good alternatives to Duplex Play seems as they're not allowing anymore new licenses? Want to watch IPTV on my laptop. Duplex worked amazing for me when I tried it out a few months ago, just hope there's some decent alternatives out there.

Cheers

It'll be primarily for my laptop running Windows 10. If it works just as well for a Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra then that would be a bonus. Will see how things work out, going to try and sort something out now.

It'll be primarily for my laptop running Windows 10. If it works just as well for a Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra then that would be a bonus. Will see how things work out, going to try and sort something out now.

For your laptop free verison of smarters Pro works fine without any real issues.

It's basic but does the job supposed to do on the laptop.

For your laptop free verison of smarters Pro works fine without any real issues.

It's basic but does the job supposed to do on the laptop.
I just wanted to add doesn't look like any of these players have a direct download for Windows. Do I have to run some kind of emulator on the Laptop to make these work?

I just wanted to add doesn't look like any of these players have a direct download for Windows. Do I have to run some kind of emulator on the Laptop to make these work?
Tivimate in the post that I posted above has a link for windows download, not sure of the rest.

For smarters you can download direct for windows. Cant speak for an emulator as doesnt work well for my pc which tbh is quite old.

There is a smarters for pc upload in the resources section you can download and install and try that. Dont know if its the latest version or not.

Back