Good Result From Nvidia

nickyboy4

Had a problem with my shield tv which was stuck in a boot loop, i've recently posted about on here looking for an answer all to no avail, went through the nvidia help channel and though it's well out of warranty and i don't have a receipt, they've agreed to replace it as a gesture of goodwill, well done Nvidia!

Nvidia are great for that I had a faulty remote and was out of warranty and they sent me another...didn't even want faulty one back. Packaging is confusing the size box for just a remote was overkill lol

Had a problem with my shield tv which was stuck in a boot loop, i've recently posted about on here looking for an answer all to no avail, went through the nvidia help channel and though it's well out of warranty and i don't have a receipt, they've agreed to replace it as a gesture of goodwill, well done Nvidia!
And you’re willing to send me the broken one to try and fix?! :tonguewink:

That’s a great result. Well done

Thats a good result, well worth asking the question even although out of warranty.

And yes , see if you can get it fixed lol

Nvidia support is good. I recall the original remote not working (the flat one) they sent out a replacement no problem. Mind you this was years ago and I believe it was a common fault. Nvidia products are good quality.

Back