Good vpn for blocked prime football with zgemma

If there is anybody with the time to give me some advice on vpn router to get for a zgemma box,i hav a good iptv supplier i hav used for a couple of years now but i am getting blocked now when the big matches are on,i have bt fibre broadband with decent speed between 10 and 20 Mb.any help will b brilliant as i hav been looking at routers on amazon and ebay but the reviews all say good and bad things which leaves me a bit lost thanks in advance.

Read the threads what Dave has posted the liberty shield is by me and the spider vpn router is by makido and both with 2 different isp providers aswell me with sky @40mbps and makido with bt and I think roughly same speeds

Another option would be to buy an Asus router such as the RT-AC86U and configure it yourself using the following guide
This would be a more expensive initial outlay but would save in the long term with more flexibility and the ability to pick your own vpn provider.
I would also add the Libertyshield router works perfectly well also and is very easy to set up if you would prefer that option.

a bit late too the party, but a spider von is spot on, all decent providers are struggling with blocks atm, i have a excellent provider but started getting hit with the blocks so got a spider vpn and its perfect speeds are excellent and never goes off either

they do have deals on aswell if you search around, i got 2yrs sub for 80quid with a router through spider itself

If there is anybody with the time to give me some advice on vpn router to get for a zgemma box,i hav a good iptv supplier i hav used for a couple of years now but i am getting blocked now when the big matches are on,i have bt fibre broadband with decent speed between 10 and 20 Mb.any help will b brilliant as i hav been looking at routers on amazon and ebay but the reviews all say good and bad things which leaves me a bit lost thanks in advance.
Why you needing a router?
For zgemma run it through OpenVPN plugin.

Personally i only use PIA
(private internet access)
Just FTP your config files to Enigma2. Theres simple guide on PIA website and there on of the most secure VPNs on the market with 5 connections allowed on each account and no logging policy.

As riverFC said. The VPN will slow your connection down for all devices on a router. Put the VPN on the box so its isolated.

I would suggest getting a digibit account. Use voucher code STREAMVPN so makes it £2 a month. If you have the latest Wooshbuild then you will have the VPN plugin where you can add the details. If not then use this manual method.

This is manual method for adding VPN for OpenATV with Digibit. They have a page on their forum below. Altho its not 100% correct. the password file I had to make a conf file so I just called it login.conf with the username and password for the VPN within it on 2 lines.

i created a folder /etc/openvpn and in there i put the following files.

client.conf (downloaded ovpn and renamed)
digibit.log (create this file)
login.conf (create and put username and password on 2 lines)
fra101.crt (downloaded via digibit)

client.conf was the downloaded ovpn file and renamed, then I added the following lines:
auth-user-pass login.conf (just add whats missing)

log etc/openvpn/digibit.log (put this at the end after verb 3) (log only to help with errors)

https://www.opena.tv/english-sectio...l?s=9cf3c603576cf3a177f41ddecd9c9577&langid=1

make sure vpn service is on autostart, start it then reboot.

HOPE THAT HELPS ;)

As riverFC said. The VPN will slow your connection down for all devices on a router. Put the VPN on the box so its isolated.

I would suggest getting a digibit account. Use voucher code STREAMVPN so makes it £2 a month. If you have the latest Wooshbuild then you will have the VPN plugin where you can add the details. If not then use this manual method.

HOPE THAT HELPS ;)
Nice one

HOPE THAT HELPS ;)
nice one dexy

Back