Goodbye Jakey

Love it I really do, I also have a key ring with the same picture on.
As I said above he hated the camera and this is how I like to remember him
He loved chasing that ball.
I used to tell him I couldn't reach it (the ball) He used to give a little grunt and bring it closer to me
God I sure do miss him

Love it I really do, I also have a key ring with the same picture on.
As I said above he hated the camera and this is how I like to remember him
He loved chasing that ball.
I used to tell him I couldn't reach it (the ball) He used to give a little grunt and bring it closer to me
God I sure do miss him
Just don't throw the ball and next thing see cushion running after it lol nice gesture tho by your parents

Heres his sister, she has been our lodger for the past 3 weeks, my daughter has been in and out of hospital, in the later stages of pregnacy, she is diabetic, and not been feeling great, but happily gave birth to baby Ethan yesterday, grandchild no: 4 for us, so our son in law took jessie back home last night, as they want her to be there for when baby comes home today, he also said he had some of the baby clothes that little Ethan wore yesterday and last night he let jessie have a good sniff of them, he reckons it will help her to adjust and accept the baby coming into the house, and turns out there was nothing to worry about, she got home at 2 oclock and jessie was content to see the baby, my daughter sent us a video just there now, having said that her and my 4 year old granddaughter, my other daughters little girl have a great bond and are usually inseperable, before lockdown that is, we dread thinking of anything happening to jessie, they also had Woody a five year old border collie that we lost 2 years ago, still missed so much by all the family.

Attachments

• jessie.jpg
    jessie.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
Back