Goodbye TechKings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mate but this is not the Covers thread by @basejumper you are disillusioned and that can only come by age.

I posted your preferred tune / version in this thread if you care to READ you are one holly fool :rage:

So why affect my Scooter tunes :unsure:
I've replied privately already, but you've chosen to post this, so I'll post publicly too.

Aldan is perfectly capable of reading, he is under no illusions that he is in base basejumpers thread about covers.
he merely commented that he preferred one version over another, many others have commented on your thread, and you have not complained, in fact you have joined in banter with them.
This is not a dave100 thread, it is a TK thread for anyone to join in as they see fit, be that to stroke your ego and say that was a great choice of music, or to say they dislike it. They may even add their own videos if they wish.

finally, do not abuse other members, or you shall be taking a break, itbis against the rules

Ok looks like I have overstayed my welcome here with the response by @wheelo last night :cry:

@benijofar you stitched me up mate as you came on the forum shortly after my complaint and never gave me any guidance :cry:

So it looks like I’m the shit house here Thanks :cry:

I asked for guidance last night which was not given until it was too late so now I can only say Sorry & Goodbye :cry:

:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok looks like I have overstayed my welcome here with the response by @wheelo last night :cry:

@benijofar you stitched me up mate as you came on the forum shortly after my complaint and never gave me any guidance :cry:

So it looks like I’m the shit house here Thanks :cry:

I asked for guidance last night which was not given until it was too late so now I can only say Sorry & Goodbye :cry:

:cry:

I dealt with your reported post at 2300 last night, you decided to abuse Aldan at 2328, no-one stitched you up, you didn't accept what I told you in a private message, your fault, not anyone else. You never asked for advice, you reported a post, I rejected your report with a PM, which you ignored.

Have you overstayed your welcome? That is up to you to decide.

You can cry foul all you like, but the facts speak for themselves. Please don't do the "poor me" act, if you had listened to me last night and not abused Aldan, things would have worked out better.

To come in here tonight and abuse, myself, and Benijofar is just plain crass, this issue was closed last night, but Dave just had to have the last word - couldn't help himself.

For now, this is a one month ban, but may elongate to a permanent one when the mod team have a chat, so, bye bye for now!

I am sick of petulant insults aimed at long standing members without good reason. My apologies @aldan as its me that has stopped Dave from being banned permanently time and time again and it's on me he "thinks" he can continue to get away with it over and over again.

@dave100 your ban has been increased to 2 months. I and the team has had enough.
If you choose to return, the next unwarranted insults aimed at any member for no good reason will result in you being permanently banned.

Closed and a new one will be opened so not to confuse ownership of such threads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back