Google DNS reverting back

mario212

The only way i can use Vpn on my zgemma ( wooshbuild ) is to use the XE vpn .
The problem i have is for that to work i need to change my DNS to google DNS. the issue I'm having is it keeps reverting back to the original DNS evening after saving.
Is there a way i can stop it from reverting back .
any help would be much appreciated.

The problem i have is for that to work i need to change my DNS to google DNS. the issue I'm having is it keeps reverting back to the original DNS evening after saving.

I have posted about this twice in past 24 hours and not received a reply.
8888 and 8844 will NOT be accepted by the box and there's a RED unconfirmed in network test

I have posted about this twice in past 24 hours and not received a reply.
8888 and 8844 will NOT be accepted by the box and there's a RED unconfirmed in network test
Get another router pal. And use the Hub in cable mode. Virgin are a piss take lately.

Hubs been in modem mode for years.
Changing adapter settings achieves nothing, it reverts back to ignoring Google DNS

I had this issue also, my VM Hub would update the DNS server on the box back to the VM server from the Google one.

I found the below post which has resolved the issue for me

- Changed ‘Use DHCP’ to no in Adapter Settings

- Edited the file ‘etc/udhcpd.d/50default’ and commented out the last if to fi statement as suggested by Grog in the attached post

C4BC911E-313C-44EB-9D3B-76C7995DA992.png

Link to original thread for my post above

Virmin Block

Back