Great Pranks

7thsinger

VIP Member
Last year i unleashed a fantastic prank on my brother.

I got into his place and into his pantry. I carefully removed all the labels from his canned goods. lol

Wonder what he's having for dinner. lol :willy nilly:

Post some of your pranks here.

I remember in primary school removing the ball from the top of peoples pens plus taking out the inner ink tube ,blowing out the ink and replace the tube i did this to a guy for 2 weeks before i got caught LOL was he mad LOL

Good one Moh. lol

One year at summer camp, i removed the spring frame from the top bunk. When the guy jumped on his bunk that night...the matress fell through to the bottom one with him still on it. lol He wasn't happy and i couldn't quit laughing. I got busted. :grin:

Great thread starter 7th im sure when TKs gets busy later we should get a few more funny pranks : )

Whenever i come across a family member or friends car in the likes of tescos i always lift up the wipers and move the mirrors,plus i have left notes in the past on the windscreen saying i have damaged the rear of the car.LOL

Last year i unleashed a fantastic prank on my brother.

I got into his place and into his pantry. I carefully removed all the labels from his canned goods. lol

Wonder what he's having for dinner. lol :willy nilly:

Post some of your pranks here.

Mystery meat surprise ?

Back