GrogBuild grogbuild could not create lock file /run/opkg.lock: No space left on device

After a nightmare trying to install grogbuild on my zgemma h9s, i finally got the image loaded. But the plugins are now showing as "sorry feeds down for maintenance", and when i try to install through putty i just get this message "could not create lock file /run/opkg.lock: No space left on device". Any help much appreciated, thanks, Neil.

do you have a usb/hdd connected, initialised and mounted on /media/hdd

if you press the file list button, how much free space does it show available?

If you log in via putty and type the following command, what output do you see?

Code:
df -h

Have you tried rebooting your box? menu -> Standby/Restart -> Restart

I reflashed the backup image and it seems fine now. These boxes are so temperamental, virtually anything can make them crash.

Code:
df -h

I do have a flash drive mounted and it was showing 95% free space. No idea why it suddenly started acting weird.

Code:
df -h

It's started doing it again. Getting the blue spinner spinning away slowing the box down. Typed in the command you mentioned, and the only thing that's pretty full is the ubi0:roots that is 87%used.

what backup image did you reflash the box with?

press the green button followed by the red button and then select System Plugins and then if exists autostartabm - runs abm when box boots up so shouldn't slow it down once up and running.

Can you post the full output from the df -h command?

Filesystem Size. Used. Available Use% Mount
Ubi0roots 202.6m 173.9m 28.7m 86% /
Devtmpfs 470.6m 4.0k 470.6m 0% /dev
Tmpfs 64.0k 0 64.0k 0% /media
Tmpfs 470.8m 736.0k 470.1m 0% /var/volatile
/Dec/seal 29.0g 2.8g 26.2g 10% /media/HDD
There was no autostartabm pal.

What is /Dec/seal ? is your hdd a network drive? wonder why its mounted /media/HDD rather than /media/hdd (these are different paths on these boxes unlike windows)

Sorry, it is mounted as hdd, it was just autocorrect than did that when I typed it.
Dec seal should've read /dev/sdal
LOL OK, had me a bit confused.

Does the blue circle happen at any particular point, ie are you doing something at the time etc. If it just happens every 15 minutes or something then try disabling the MovieOrganior plugin (open the plugin and change to disabled)

LOL OK, had me a bit confused.

Does the blue circle happen at any particular point, ie are you doing something at the time etc. If it just happens every 15 minutes or something then try disabling the MovieOrganior plugin (open the plugin and change to disabled)
To be honest the blue circle is pretty random. One minute the box will be light lightning, the next it acts extremely slowly. I'm pretty sure it's down to XtreamTV. I used to have Extreme Editor, but the BEIN and EPL channels wouldn't populate, so my provider told me to use XtreamTV. It's been rubbish ever since, but my provider has gone into hiding since and I'm pretty stuck with using XtreamTV.

I've never used the XtreamTV plugin so can't help you I am afraid.
I wish I'd never used it now, but thanks anyway. If it gets any worse I'll just have to bite the bullet and get another provider. What do you recommend btw? The IPTV plugin inbuilt into grogbuild, extreme editor, stalker qt, or something else?

Back