GrogBuild Grogbuild freerange failed and box not responding

kingtj

Hi,

I was running wooshbuild infinity on my zgemmah2 but it was slow so thought I would put grogbuild freerange on it as I have it running on my main box downstairs (H4)
It loaded as it should but the box is not responding, it boots to 100 then acts as if its finished but there is no response from the remote the box does nothing.

Please help ?

Remote/batteries SHOULD be fine as they worked fine on wooshbuild just before I flashed grog freerange.

All that shows is grogs front screen.

I'm just flashing openatv 6.3 via usb now.

thanks

Try the remote from the other zgemma, they're all the same
Also don't pick a fancy skin on old boxes, try using default skin, you can change this later if you like

Did that still no good.

Flashing 6.1 to try that.

Openwebif is included on all openatv images i believe
If you don't have it, it's not finished flashing or it needs rebooting.
What image are you downloading? - make sure it's H2 image and not H2s or any variant

Openwebif was on 6.3 but there was NO terminal on it.
There is with 6.1 but had enough for tonight will try again later.

you can install the openwebif terminal from downloadable plugins (green button twice)

On your box do not select a 1080 skin as older boxes struggle with them.

Remember grogbuild first flashes ATV and then restores the settings set at the beginning, some boxes show the text 'fast restore in progress' but some boxes don't but this can take a few minutes on older boxes. Your box should restart twice during the setup.

Have you installed the old Grogbuild or Grogbuild Freerange ?

If you press the menu button and select Information -> about and look for the version number, if it's 6.3 then you have the latest, if it's 6.1 then you are flashing an old build on a very old image.

I installed Open atv 6.1 via USB then put grogbuild freerange on top.
It's 6.3 so is the latest build.
Thanks again.

6.1 is 6.1
6.3 is 6.3
If it says 6.3 in information/about then you aren't using 6.1
he put bare 6.1 on his box and then ran grogbuild freeraange setup which flashed 6.3, for some reason he couldn't install grogbuild when he had bare 6.3 on his box.

Back