GrogBuild Grogbuild FreeRange is available again

Hi once you have had a play and got everything as you like it make a complete backup on a spare usb stick put the stick into your computer and change any files that you see from from noforce to force then keep somewhere safe . Then next time you break it you can just put the stick back in and hey presto back to the start

Hi once you have had a play and got everything as you like it make a complete backup on a spare usb stick put the stick into your computer and change any files that you see from from noforce to force then keep somewhere safe . Then next time you break it you can just put the stick back in and hey presto back to the start
Thank you I am backing up now just to put it away safely, in the build I read about doing regular software updates is that not advisable is it best to just leave it alone as long as it runs ok

Thank you I am backing up now just to put it away safely, in the build I read about doing regular software updates is that not advisable is it best to just leave it alone as long as it runs ok
At the moment I wouldn't do software updates cos you might lose your softcams again. Most of the experts on here just do a reflash every 12 months or so I think

Hi
i have had to reinstall grogbuild today as my box crashed , finally found that my usb was faulty.
have followed the instructions on your website , but when the box reboots it just loops back to error screen , so i cant get to crash logs or anything.
box is a zgemma h7c .
any ideas ?

Hi I am new to grogbuild with a fair bit of help from tk members I just put it on box today but am wondering how often I would need to do updates on it? (For future reference) also I did a backup of settings will that save my line too, or should it have been complete back up? only ever used one image b4 this so a novice trying to learn
Thank you in advance
sorry been away for 48 hours lol.

As has been said if it ain't broke don't fix but ATV are doing there best to break everyone's boxes, just breaking 6.3 beta testers boxes wasn't enough so they decided to try to break everyone box using the 'STABLE' 6.2 as well so the chances are your box will need fixing at some point for no apparent reason.

a complete backup is always good to have, even if not updated that often, in case a software update causes your box not to boot up.
a settings backup is good too keep, especially if you're someone who likes tweaking with settings, if you mess something up you can restore settings quickly.

As said, I would avoid software updates atm, personally I never do software updates now, I just redo the grogbuild freerange setup. it doesn't take too much longer and less likely to get stuck with a box that doesn't boot up.

Hi everyone I’ve just changed my isp, but now three of my movie channels (on v line) are playing same movie the two it’s not meant to be on is glitchy have checked my cables, re done my bouquets but the other strange thing is when I restart my box I have to restart my cam as it turns off? Any ideas please

Hi everyone I’ve just changed my isp, but now three of my movie channels (on v line) are playing same movie the two it’s not meant to be on is glitchy have checked my cables, re done my bouquets but the other strange thing is when I restart my box I have to restart my cam as it turns off? Any ideas please

this isn't grogbuild related so you would be better off starting own thread for the issue.

I updated from old grogbuild 2018 to grog build free-range today and all working. Picons are working as well.
Reason for update due to the issues with c line software and all working.

Back