Grogbuild H5.tc problem

amos1955

I am trying install Grogbuild H52.tc Atv6.1 on my new H52.tc. How do i select providers orders to move virgin uk to top of list. Thanks for any help.

Menu setup service searching autobouquetsmaker config providers order.
when i go to config there is not a providers order option,only options that contain provider are , Add provider markers or add provider prefix to bouquets.Thanks for replying.

Don't go into configure - just go into ABM from service searching menu then you'll have a list

Configure
Providers
Providers Order
Hide Sections
etc

You obviously want the 3rd one down.

Don't go into configure - just go into ABM from service searching menu then you'll have a list

Configure
Providers
Providers Order
Hide Sections
etc

You obviously want the 3rd one down.
i dont have providers order option. Mine reads,Configure,Providers,hide sections,start scan,Delete bouquets,Update config files,Show log,About.Thanks again for ur help.

I use SlyQ skin so don't know if it's anything to do with that - change your skin to SlyQ and see if you can then change providers order then change skin back.

Not skin related. Have you changed both sky and virgin to yes in ABM providers? If your not sure can you take a screen shot of ABM provider setting?

@grog68 any ideas?

When reporting channels not working on a multi tuner box best stating what service ie sky or virgin your having issues with

only had virgin set to yes,set sky and provider orders appeared. thanks to both of you.

If you've only got 1 set of bouquets (VM) then no wonder you don't have a provider order option :grin:

On the cable side - you'll only 1-5 in SD before adding line.

If you've only got 1 set of bouquets (VM) then no wonder you don't have a provider order option :grin:

On the cable side - you'll only 1-5 in SD before adding line.
sorry guys for confusion i am just a noob. trying to set up vm only but get channel 5 perfectly and blank screen on 1,2,3.4

Not skin related. Have you changed both sky and virgin to yes in ABM providers? If your not sure can you take a screen shot of ABM provider setting?

@grog68 any ideas?
Sorry looks like I'm late to this one, the build is set up for vm only, I mentioned checking the providers order in the instructions for those that have enabled satellite tuner and a satellite provider.

Still only getting channel5,no line installed so just trying to get freeview working.Tuner A disabled,tuners b and c enabled,net id set, but no signal on either. any help appreciated.

so you're getting channel 5 on 105 but nothing on channels 101 to 104? if so the first thing I would check is cables and splitter if you are using a splitter, the splitter needs to be a good one, cheap ones like eurosat or whatever they are called that you can get on ebay are pants. I use a labgear 5-2400mhz one from screwfix and it works fine but some on here say it must be a 5-1000mhz and a good make. Try rerunning the abm scan aswell.

Back