grogbuild issue

do i use my provider and rytec uk epg in jedimaker
look at images i posted normally you just need to select use your provider epg in jedimaker leave rytec disabled for the moment.
then in epg importer select your iptv provider make sure green tick is there and also on rytec uk sat/virgin xmltv all 6 boxes ans save then do manual import by pressing yellow button on epg importer main screen.

yeahhhhh i got it guys much apprecitated for all your efforts i think it was vod or series i was importing so do u advise to use xtreamity to watch vod and series

well done and yes just use xtreamity for vod and series, yes you can make full backup press blue button on remote and you should see option to do complete backup and also option to backup settings you can insert another usb flashdrive if you like and save backup there for safe keeping.

Edit:
you can also select menu\ setup\ software management\ advanced options\ select backup location this will set default bacup location for settings I use that option because I have a hard drive and a microsd card installed and I save backups to microsd card.

Last edited:
hi guys could you tell me if it is possible to have one supplier but have it installed on 2 system and be able to watch different channels like one in room other in bedroom

hi guys could you tell me if it is possible to have one supplier but have it installed on 2 system and be able to watch different channels like one in room other in bedroom
If you have multiroom then yes you can play on 2 devices at the same time. If you have a single connection line then you can only play on one at a time

yes you can get multiroom subscription, but with multiroom you cannot for example put sub on phone or firestick and use it elsewhere out of house i mean,
some times just better getting two seperate subs

£50 per year for my line cost of multiroom is extra £20 but does it make one connection stronger becasue one box keeps freezing

£50 per year for my line cost of multiroom is extra £20 but does it make one connection stronger becasue one box keeps freezing
it wont make connection stronger but are at the moment have you been trying to view both boxes at the same time with just one sub.

Back