Grogbuild re flash e2istream zggemma h2s

Rikki661

Hi can anyone help
Last week I installed open a tv and grog build after install e2istream was listed under menu and all was good at first did some updates etc and some of the stuff stopped working thought it might be something I had done,so did a ref lash through putty the same I did when first installing, now under menu there is no option for e2istream or under plugins there is only an option for e2iplayer in the plugins, is it something I have done or is there a problem at the moment and it’s been taken off has anyone done a reflash in the last few days thanks

Thanks @dsayers2014 been awaw for a couple of days for a funeral so will get grogbuild sorted in am

EDIT: Grogbuild FreeRange setup script should now using preinstalled e2istream again.

Last edited:
Thanks @dsayers2014 been awaw for a couple of days for a funeral so will get grogbuild sorted in am

EDIT: Grogbuild FreeRange setup script should now using preinstalled e2istream again.
Does this mean that I don’t it using the 3 cogs and only update from the main grog build consul

The e2istream plugin is totally seperate thing from Grogbuild, it is a third party plugin that is installed during Grogbuild setup. Normally Grogbuild fetches the latest version from the E2Itream server during the setup but if the server is down then it cant install it. So as a temporary fix last night I updated the Grogbuild FR Setup so it uses a preinstalled version of the plugin (taken from my box and is currently the latest version - 2020.01.03.01) .

Once installed on your box, you can open the E2!stream plugin and scroll down the the big Green arrow, this will check if there are any updates and install them if there are, but if the E2Istream server is not working then it will fail and you have to wait until it is up again.

Thanks very much for doing that grog68 and it answered my new question about the other players not working and could you get them going again so I know the answer is no lol, thanks for setting up the install to put the player on

Back