Grogbuild Stuck on 49

Hi I have been using grogbuild for a while now with no problems yet today for some reason when booting up it stops at 49,
I have tried to relfash using putty but when I prompt the command I get the message no space left on device is there anything I can do to resolve this
Cheers

do you have a usb stick plugged in that is mounted on /media/hdd and initialised on the box?

the error suggests it's not which could be the issue. try unplugging the usb stick and then reboot the box. See if it boots up.

Hi I have been using grogbuild for a while now with no problems yet today for some reason when booting up it stops at 49,
I have tried to relfash using putty but when I prompt the command I get the message no space left on device is there anything I can do to resolve this
Cheers
I had a similar problem and it was a failed HDMI port on the TV. Try inserting the HDMI cable into a different port on the TV.

Stopping at 49 usually indicates a skin issue.
Maybe flash by usb first then run the grogbuild command line again but choose a low res skin during installation not a 1080 skin

Hi thanks for the help I have reflashed with a usb as you suggested and then reinstalled grog the problem I have now is installing xtream editor ☹️

Back