GrogBuild GROGBUILD

looking for some help i am trying to install grogbuild on my zgemma h9s box i have done one box and thats working fine but my second box i just cant get it on when i try to load it on this comes up
cp: cant stat '/lib/libcrypt*' : no such file or directory

any help will be appreciated thanks

does it not continue after that error?

Try flashing a bare ATV first and then try again. I know it is duplicating the flashing but it may solve the issue

Just done an grogbuild install, couple of issues, usually I use filezilla to input the my line I'm unable to open the newcamd file, also if I try inputting the line via plugin it keeps coming up with and error and crashing. Any suggestions.

ftp needs you to set a password menu -> setup -> system -> Network -> Password setup

and then use that password when you collect via ftp

Done this, but still having problems, even when I go in terminal on openwebif, it doesn't allow me to input the password, physically can't type it in.

Done this, but still having problems, even when I go in terminal on openwebif, it doesn't allow me to input the password, physically can't type it in.
Use the remote
Menu
Setup
System
Network
Password setup
Once created click green to save
EDIT:
Webif doesn't ask for a password?

when you type the password in via putty it is not displayed, you can't see what you are typing. this is standard security so others can't see what you are typing

I'm probably not explaining myself properly, when the password is set in network (as per ur instructions above) you cannot access terminal in openwebif, cos its asking for a password that can't be typed in. I've installed the latest atv image before putting on the build.

Type the password and press enter. There is no visible indication on the putty screen that you have typed anything.

Ah got it, coz the curser wasn't moving I thought noting was being typed in. Feel like an idiot, thanks for ur patience.

Just installed Grogbuild Freerange. I'm trying to FTP a file through Filezilla but it's saying it can't connect to the server and '530 Login incorrect'. I'm putting the correct information and password in, same as it always was but no joy. Checked on OpenWebif and it's still the same ip. What am I doing wrong and what do I need to do?

Just installed Grogbuild Freerange. I'm trying to FTP a file through Filezilla but it's saying it can't connect to the server and '530 Login incorrect'. I'm putting the correct information and password in, same as it always was but no joy. Checked on OpenWebif and it's still the same ip. What am I doing wrong and what do I need to do?
Put the box ip address in HOST
Put root in USERNAME
Put password in PASSWORD
Click quick connect

Back