Guide How to set up an E2 combo box with vix image

Your a life save thank you. I was using the wrong ip. Thank you. Just to double check the newcam file already had “cws =” at the start is that right?

Your a life save thank you. I was using the wrong ip. Thank you. Just to double check the newcam file already had “cws =” at the start is that right?
I thought that may be the case :)

if you were given a line beginning CWS = then go to newcamd.list and enter it there replacing any other info

Save and start mgcamd in softcam.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oh I get it. I have not got that far into setting it up yet. I’m running of a sat dish. I wanted to get this all set up with the channel first. now I’m going to put wooshbuild on it. Any tip before I start? Lol I’m a complete beginner at these boxes I’m use the kodi

Oh I get it. I have not got that far into setting it up yet. I’m running of a sat dish. I wanted to get this all set up with the channel first. now I’m going to put wooshbuild on it. Any tip before I start? Lol I’m a complete beginner at these boxes I’m use the kodi
when you glasg wooshbuild it will wipe your current line so take a backup if needed. wooshbuild comes with all the plugins ect its a premade image

I don’t have a line set up as of yet I’m going to put wooshbuild on first and go from there. I know it’s the wrong I’m completely of the subject of this thread but do I upload the file on a stick plug it in my box and go through the steps? Sorry again for being in the wrong thread just didn’t want to annoy anyone else if I didn’t have to lol

I don’t have a line set up as of yet I’m going to put wooshbuild on first and go from there. I know it’s the wrong I’m completely of the subject of this thread but do I upload the file on a stick plug it in my box and go through the steps? Sorry again for being in the wrong thread just didn’t want to annoy anyone else if I didn’t have to lol
/#

why havent you read the first post.

put the zgemma folder onto the stick and then plug into box and power on should go to FLSH.

Theres loads of general guides on forum too

Thank you. I’m about to follow wooshbuild support thread but I thought I’ll ask and double check because I wasn’t sure if it done it automatically. Thanks again I apricate you time

I have a vu+ Solo SE V2 that im trying to put my VM line into and a Vu+ Solo2 im trying to put a line into also.

Ive tried both the latest Black hole image and the latest Vix image but both do the same.

Basically im going into the usr > Keys folder and i should be able to put my line in but i have no newcamd folder or file in there and i have no option to type
anything in and after i click on the Keys folder it just comes up with <parent folder> and takes me back again.

I know there must be something im doing wrong but ive tried all different things and just cannot solve the problem so i would really appreciate some help.

Thanks in advance

you have to go into plugins first and download your softcam first mg 1.38
2 files need sending over to usr/keys
newcamd.list
mg_cfg

Back