h.2s

lee benson

hi guys so the h2s is out so lucky for me as i was going to buy the 2s the other week and i heard the h2s is coming out and its quicker so id like to say got my first e2 machine on its way what can i say im like a kid at christmas and it cant come quick enough but that being said there is plenty of backups images for the h1 h2 2s thanks to sucmnsee and mtpockets and have helped hundreds of people so thanks for that guys. but from what iv read is no good for the new zgemma boxs h2s h2h hs. so my question is whos going to post the first backup image for this box as i know im going to need 1. well guys whos on the case of making a backup and when will it be ya

hi guys so the h2s is out so lucky for me as i was going to buy the 2s the other week and i heard the h2s is coming out and its quicker so id like to say got my first e2 machine on its way what can i say im like a kid at christmas and it cant come quick enough but that being said there is plenty of backups images for the h1 h2 2s thanks to sucmnsee and mtpockets and have helped hundreds of people so thanks for that guys. but from what iv read is no good for the new zgemma boxs h2s h2h hs. so my question is whos going to post the first backup image for this box as i know im going to need 1. well guys whos on the case of making a backup and when will it be ya

Moved to Zgemma section. You're long enough here to find the correct sections, Also can you add some punctuation to your post, It is very hard to make sense of.
Cheers

you don't need an image - it comes with one! follow the on screen prompts, then add slyk 1 through the usual ftp set up, then add a cam and soft cam manager and your sorted, its easy - just be brave !!

had mine for quite a while now and its much better than the 2s in my opinion, mainly due to its processor speed

hi sorry about the wheelo. and my spelling and righting is not the best i know my kids are better than me i now, shocking so i hope that u havent got your nickers in a twist haha? and buy the way u moved my post to the h2h section not the h2s is that a mistake, and the h2s hs and h2h was,ent there before but thanks again wheelo

Last edited:
you don't need an image - it comes with one! follow the on screen prompts, then add slyk 1 through the usual ftp set up, then add a cam and soft cam manager and your sorted, its easy - just be brave !!

had mine for quite a while now and its much better than the 2s in my opinion, mainly due to its processor speed
well are we expecting a backup image off misterb en

mine in post , can handle openbox v8s , bit anxious , will i be able to set this up, read a lot on this site , , just took up .as retire and helps me past my time , wife said to me , everything about buttons , press this and that , so nick name now is nanny buttons

as I said, you don't need one !!! it really is simple to set up from scratch ! no doubt someone will produce a neatly packaged pre prepared image - and fair play to them. for me, I downloaded and installed mgcam 1.35a, softcam manager and the slyk 1 skin and it works perfectly. I then added ts media and iptv player ( a few good 'english' movie channels, though the rest is mostly polish)

try it, if you get stuck Im sure someone will help out :yes!:

ps, yes its a new sub section by the looks of it, hopefully all the specific h2s threads will be moved over to here? though I would add that it doesn't seem much different to the satr 2s apart from its speed, a few little extra bits, but it appears to be very similar in terms of how it works/setting up etc

Last edited:
I downloaded and installed mgcam 1.35a, softcam manager and the slyk 1 skin and it works perfectly.

Hi MisterBl

Pease, do forgive my lack of experience.

1. Am I correct to say usb and ftp are two ways of getting data to the h.2s box?
2. How would one get the mgcam 1.38, Softcam manager and slyk skin into the h.2s box using a usb?
3. What is the process of entering CCcam protocol details (seems fairly straight forward on openbox)?

Last edited:
I downloaded and installed mgcam 1.35a, softcam manager and the slyk 1 skin and it works perfectly.

Hi MisterBl

1. Am I correct to say usb and ftp are two ways of getting data to the h.2s box?
2. How would one get the mgcam 1.38, Softcam manager and slyk skin into the h.2s box using a usb?
3. What is the process of entering CCcam protocol details (seems fairly straight forward on openbox)?

1. ftp allows you to transfer to and from the box.
2. you can download them in download section here you then ftp the files on to the box and install (tspanel is useful for installing some apps)
3. you just ftp the file to the correct folder no need to enter it.

USB or for these boxs sd card you use to store data epg/recordings and so on.

There is plenty of guides about how to do all of these

Hi MisterBl

if youre unsure, read through the star 2s forums, the h2s is basically just a faster, newer, upgraded version - it still runs on enigma 2 - so setting up etc is virtually the same - tho the star 2s images don't work (apparently?) - I think there are now a couple of 'pre prepared' images - so its prob easier to use those, but do some reading aswell !!

Back