H1 stuck on easy setup screen (Wooshbuild install)

Louism92

Hi guys,

One of my family members finally gave in to having no HD channels since the audio problems started a couple of months back, its an old H! box that was running openvix, i'm trying to put Wooshbuild on there, got to the easy setup screen where it advises to insert the usb stick i'll be using in the rear usb port then press green, but i have a continuous loading circle in the top left of the screen, any idea why this happens and what i can do to fix?

Cheers.

Sorted the install problem, when it asked to remove the stick i flashed with then insert the sick i'm going to use i usually just leave the same one in as that the stick that will be used, i removed and reinserted it and that seemed to fix the problem :)

New problem now though, i cannot for my life get any premium channels to work, i've tried several images, all the settings mirror my personal box, i'm using the same cabling as my box does, but nothing comes through, channels 1-5 work fine as expected though...

Any suggestions? My guess is the box has had it, its pretty old now and i believe was one of the first Zgemma boxes around.

if 1-5 are working the box will probably be fine, you just need a line, is the line you tried still active and it's not expired?

Yeah the line is active as far as my line provider says, my box is working just fine and its running a line from the same provider.

I've no idea what you're talking about.
the box is working fine and it's running a line which is active, so what problems are you having?

I've no idea what you're talking about.
the box is working fine and it's running a line which is active, so what problems are you having?
Sorry should have explained properly, the 'problem box' has everything set up to mirror my personal box which works fine (mirror the settings), both boxes have a subscription from the same supplier, my box was displaying channels properly, the 'problem box' wouldn't display anything at all.

I've since tried the 'problem box' sub on my own box, worked a charm, i thought the 'problem box' was screwed, but i thought i'd overwrite the mg_cfg file with the one from my box and it seems to have done the job, strange though because the mg_cfg file i put on there to begin with come from the same place the mg_cfg file come from on my box lol

Thanks for you suggestions anyway guys, headache over :(y):

i have a problem i hope someone can help me i have got a zgemma star h1 i flashed wooshbuild on the box and went thru the whole setting thing once it flashed my channels are now not working even the basic 1-5 aint working could someone please tell me how and what i should do so i can at least watch the basic channels

i have a problem i hope someone can help me i have got a zgemma star h1 i flashed wooshbuild on the box and went thru the whole setting thing once it flashed my channels are now not working even the basic 1-5 aint working could someone please tell me how and what i should do so i can at least watch the basic channels

you need to add the line your provider gave you. - flashing the box will delete all existing information on the box

i do have a line my problem is that my cccam line wont work on the box but it did when i had opentv
you need to scan for channels in autobouquetsmaker, make sure you have added your netid for your area first.
when you've done this, restart the softcam in softcam panel

Iv already done that mate but I'm getting nothing at all still

Check that the line hasn't expired, request a new test line and try that, make sure you perform a network test and get all green ticks:
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test
does it find over 400 video and 37 radio when you scan?
make sure the C line is pasted into CCcam.cfg and this is in the usr/keys directory, not 'etc' folder, or 'var' or any other of the hundreds of folders, it has to be in usr/keys

Check that the line hasn't expired, request a new test line and try that, make sure you perform a network test and get all green ticks:
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test
does it find over 400 video and 37 radio when you scan?
make sure the C line is pasted into CCcam.cfg and this is in the usr/keys directory, not 'etc' folder, or 'var' or any other of the hundreds of folders, it has to be in usr/keys
Everyrhing seems to be fine network is good line has still 8 month before expires and the line is fully functioning the line is in the right place aswell and I also did an update on channles but nothing still

how do you know the line is functioning if you can't get a picture? - have you tried it in a different device? - just because it's got months left doesn't mean it works, the server could be temporarily down

how do you know the line is functioning if you can't get a picture? - have you tried it in a different device? - just because it's got months left doesn't mean it works, the server could be temporarily down
Yes i did try it on another box you see that's how I know and I got a tester line aswell and that dont even work:-( now the basic channles work but other aint working

ok confirm the following.
where did you paste the C line?
what folder is it in?
what is showing in softcam panel?
is the Cable line still live? - do you have another service fom Virgin?

ok confirm the following.
where did you paste the C line?
what folder is it in?
what is showing in softcam panel?
is the Cable line still live? - do you have another service fom Virgin?
i went in to the etc folder and scrolled to the bottom and put the cline in the ccam cfg folder
just to mention i can watch bt sports now and a few other sports channels but just cant get sky sports ect

i went in to the etc folder and scrolled to the bottom and put the cline in the ccam cfg folder
just to mention i can watch bt sports now and a few other sports channels but just cant get sky sports ect

this is because you've put the line in the wrong location, I told you 25 hours ago at 10AM yesterday in post #14:
'make sure the C line is pasted into CCcam.cfg and this is in the usr/keys directory, not 'etc' folder, or 'var' or any other of the hundreds of folders, it has to be in usr/keys'

Back