H2H cable/satellite with WooshBuild v4.00 - OpenATV 5.3

I don't get what the second to last word is.

Uninstall autobouqete e2 and delete the region plugin folder via ftp and delete the tv and radio files
Restart the box
then install abm

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

OK nearly finished scan. Then I'll go and unstable it

---------- Post Merged at 12:00 PM ----------

OK nearly finished scan. Then I'll go and unstable it

---------- Post Merged at 12:58 PM ----------

I've done all the guild above just doing the full scan

---------- Post Merged at 01:01 PM ----------

Hopefully it will come on now.
How do I change shin to vm when this is finished. I so great full for you help

Have you got both leads connected vm top left sky bottom right? If you only have cable connected in tuner b bottom right disable tuner a in tuner configuration

Place it on vm preview channel in the all channels bouquet for about 15 minutes.

Now press epg make sure vm preview channel is highlighted, press red for options then choose add Autotimer untick match time span and only on weekdays press green for ok

Change timer type to zap
Set end time to yes
Only match during time span
Begin timespan to when you want it to start
End of time span 10 minuets after the time you've specified
And press go for ok

You should now be able to see your timer in autotimers
Menu, timers, auto timers

Have a look at the link I posted earlier choose a skin from there then follow the guide for setting it up

No I haven't used any from plugins feeds try kiddacs vskin-hd or his bolt skin

Thanks Pex, I followed your steps to setup the H2. I was having problems getting the autobuqouets working but it is working now after a reflash.

Only thing now left is the EPG on the vm side, it's not updating all the channels. I'm going to follow what dsayers said about the autotimers hopefully that will fix it.

No I haven't used any from plugins feeds try kiddacs vskin-hd or his bolt skin

Sorry i have been away but dsayers got it under control

Thanks for your help with this... thought about doing an openatv build?

My dad advises me his h1 isnt downloading cable epg at all apart from each channel he clicks on...whereas my h2h fully populates after 10 mins.

Do you know of anyone gettin crossepg working on cable? He likes looking a few days in advance on the epg... like on his satellite

He loved the idea of your build..
Ie. changing the non working HD to workin cable HD...do you know how he can go about that on H1?

Thanks Pex, I followed your steps to setup the H2. I was having problems getting the autobuqouets working but it is working now after a reflash.

Only thing now left is the EPG on the vm side, it's not updating all the channels. I'm going to follow what dsayers said about the autotimers hopefully that will fix it.
Hi Bobba

How you getting on with the epg?

My dad is having same issues on h1...

Wonder if epgrefresh would work? Hmmmm

you need to paste it into a newcamd.list file and then put on a usb and then into the zgemma and open the wooshbuild usb cam importer plugin

Back