H2H Glitching Questions

What connection you got with virgin? If above 100mb package then you will need a gigabit router or you will not see any higher than 98Mb without gigabit, but if the 100mb package then one like that will do, if 100mb or less then this one might be easier to set up?
Buy Netgear N300 Cable Router at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Routers.

Just 50 gig :)

so when i buy that tomorrow i set that supershit hub to modem and connect it and then run everything through the new router is that correct?

Just had a thought have you run a full manual scan and then ABM scan? Also what cam are you running? If vix press blue button and select softcam manger and see whats got the green tick in it, or if ATV press and hold the blue button until a menu pops up and select softcam manger and see what cam is active.

Just had a thought have you run a full manual scan and then ABM scan? Also what cam are you running? If vix press blue button and select softcam manger and see whats got the green tick in it, or if ATV press and hold the blue button until a menu pops up and select softcam manger and see what cam is active.

All i know is that i am running bioheads image? i have run the ABM scan

---------- Post Merged at 09:46 PM ----------

Oops thought weed tried CCcam or another mg cfg file but maybe someone else I'm thinking of lol

I am using the test line you sent me now

I'm lost now, I'll have another whiskey...

Bleeding alky going to watch scooters doddling round the track? lol

Its the same procedure as replacing your line newcamd.list instead you send and overwrite the mg_cfg folder in the use/keys folder, download the mg_cfg from the downloads sections from here,
Once replaced restart your cam or box.
Or ask your line supplier for file and instructions?

In all seriousness op once I've sobered up and enjoyed my weekend I'll see about helping you out with you setup

I'm lost now, I'll have another whiskey...

Bleeding alky going to watch scooters doddling round the track? lol

Its the same procedure as replacing your line newcamd.list instead you send and overwrite the mg_cfg folder in the use/keys folder, download the mg_cfg from the downloads sections from here,
Once replaced restart your cam or box.
Or ask your line supplier for file and instructions?
Alky? I like a drink lol but not too much

Depends - it's not very bad but sometimes it is worse when the Internet isn't being used which is confusing?? But I have both sly and VM setup so if the HD is glitching too badly I can just switch to SD it is just those two channels now and like yourself tried everything!!!

Can I ask if you have VM tv package or just the BB service? On a previous thread about glitching it was mentioned that the signal is sometimes decreased at the green box in the street if you don't have both BB and TV service - could be worth a try get them to install TV package and that way you will get proper cabling and splitter and a stronger signal coming into the house - if it doesn't work you can cancel within 7 days.

Personally I don't think it's the router or the LINES - the h2h is known to have a weak tuner and couple that with a weak signal gives you the glitching issues.

I don't have TV service either but can live with just two channels glitching - but still annoying and am seriously considering that signal booster for £40

But see how you get on with the new router first.

Good Luck!

How often do you get glitching on them channels? i might just get a sky dish put up! :)

I dont think its the router either, I would try oscam and see how it runs in that too. But it could be a congested Virgin connection if worse at peak times. There are few of them around.
I don't use mgcam or a zgemma, at least one guy on here before fixed his freezing issue by switching to an edison box from an H.2H, but I'm not prepared to get into a war over how good zgemmas are, If its only the HD channels and the Sd are ok then it could be signal/tuner issue too

I dont think its the router either, I would try oscam and see how it runs in that too. But it could be a congested Virgin connection if worse at peak times. There are few of them around.
I don't use mgcam or a zgemma, at least one guy on here before fixed his freezing issue by switching to an edison box from an H.2H, but I'm not prepared to get into a war over how good zgemmas are, If its only the HD channels and the Sd are ok then it could be signal/tuner issue too

Its the HD and SD channels, apart from sky sports 5 which is perfect

New mgcfg tried
cccam tried
All 3 manchester Ids tried.
The box was bought P&P but 3/4 lines tested.

The vm cable has never been used for tv before on an official box so signal levels could be too low at the cab?

The hub is an older v2.

Dangerous, your turn to get over there when you're sober with another box and router lol

Back