DsayersBuild h2h sticks on the boot screen.

I'm currently having an issue with my box, when I switch it on, it just stays on the boot screen. If I try to change the channel, I can hit the buttons on the remote, but the channel won't change and will stay on the boot screen. Also, the time display on my box has gone back to 01:00, and it does everytime I try rebooting. I assume these two things are linked, does anyone know what can be causing this? Does it need to be flashed again?

I'm currently having an issue with my box, when I switch it on, it just stays on the boot screen. If I try to change the channel, I can hit the buttons on the remote, but the channel won't change and will stay on the boot screen. Also, the time display on my box has gone back to 01:00, and it does everytime I try rebooting. I assume these two things are linked, does anyone know what can be causing this? Does it need to be flashed again?

Did you install anything before you had the boot issues? If you did you can FTP the location it installed and try to delete it

Sorry I was busy trying to sort something.

Providing cam is active and you've setup abm correctly and line isn't expired there shouldn't be issues.

Press down button on remote are they showing as sat or cable?

The ones I can see are as sat and the rest are cable, with a locked sign next to them?

The lock sign is for encrypted channels.

Double/triple check your line details are correct and you've started cam. Have you checked provider for issues?
Ok, I've managed to get my encrypted channels backs again (for now), but they've gone back to the default order, rather than Sky One as 106, movies from 301, Sports from 401. How do I get it back to that?

Ok, I've managed to get my encrypted channels backs again (for now), but they've gone back to the default order, rather than Sky One as 106, movies from 301, Sports from 401. How do I get it back to that?
If you have both sat and vm lines then follow the instructions for using CustomMix importer dsayers vm into sky UK CustomMix and setup abm

If you have both sat and vm lines then follow the instructions for using CustomMix importer dsayers vm into sky UK CustomMix and setup abm
I forgot to reply on the weekend, but this seems to have worked, thanks!

Although now a few of my international channels (701, 702, 705, 707, 730, 736, maybe more) have completely disappeared. Would fetch file on CustomMix Importer fix this?

Try it and rescan abm if there still not there do me a list of channel names and numbers I'll do a check
I've tried that, and it still hasn't worked. The channels listed above are the ones that aren't visible at all (B4U Movies, B4U Music, Colors, Sony SAB), plus more but I'm not sure of the names.

Back