H2S EPG wont download

pani

Got a new sub, provider is excellent, EPG wont download though.

EPG-importer > sources > can see the providers EPG source > import > 0 events imported. Tried auto and manual.

How can I see why? Is there a log somewhere? provider hasnt worked with with H2S in a while so cant help.

Try uninstalling, reboot and reinstalling EPG-Importer see if that solves your issue also ot won't hurt to tick Rytec IPTV xml and the Rytec SAT sources.

tried reinstalling epg-importer a couple of times, no joy.

So I enabled RYTEC FREESAT and all the uk channel sources, manual download, and that brought all the events down for my FTA channels.

My provider has his bouquets named XXXXX and all his channels are under those,
XXXXXX sports
XXXXXX movies
etc

in the EPG-importer I can see XXXXX as a source but no events are coming down when I manual or auto download, he sent me a direct URL to his EPG so I know its there, is there a way to add your own source fpr EPG?

Just make sure rytec xml ,Virgin uk and your providers name are ticked and saved.Also check your Epg is set to save to your hdd and not to internal flash.

Just make sure rytec xml ,Virgin uk and your providers name are ticked and saved.Also check your Epg is set to save to your hdd and not to internal flash.
how do I set the location, I tried menu > settings > EPG > I can pick "internal flash" or "/usr"
its not letting me pick a HDD of which I do have in back

I tried /usr as location , went back to epgimport and tried again but still getting 0 events.

What plugin are you using for iptv.

When you say plugin? Its not a plugin like Xstream, its on the main bouquets

So my channel bouquets are

FTA HD Channels
Entertainment
Plus 1
Movies
etc
etc
etc

And when I use the RYTEC XMLTV and import sources the EPG events come down for those

But under those bouquets Ive got my providors bouquet where XXXXX is the name that he uses, is it ok to give that?

XXXXXX - VOD - UK: Entertainment
XXXXXX - VOD - UK: Films
XXXXXX - VOD - UK: Music
etc
etc

When you say plugin? Its not a plugin like Xstream, its on the main bouquets

So my channel bouquets are

FTA HD Channels
Entertainment
Plus 1
Movies
etc
etc
etc

And when I use the RYTEC XMLTV and import sources the EPG events come down for those

But under those bouquets Ive got my providors bouquet where XXXXX is the name that he uses, is it ok to give that?

XXXXXX - VOD - UK: Entertainment
XXXXXX - VOD - UK: Films
XXXXXX - VOD - UK: Music
etc
etc
So your using suls plugin.

Got a new sub, provider is excellent, EPG wont download though.

EPG-importer > sources > can see the providers EPG source > import > 0 events imported. Tried auto and manual.

How can I see why? Is there a log somewhere? provider hasnt worked with with H2S in a while so cant help.
How did you get your iptv to epg importer was it with e2m3ubouquet maker and I don’t think all your live tv
Should be vod I could be wrong

Last edited:
To change epg to save to hdd:
Menu
Setup
EPG
Settings
Change to hdd
Green to save
SO when I do this after I get to settings and EPG location I can pick either
/usr OR "Internal Flash"
I dont have an option for hdd, yet I do have a hdd in the back which I use for extra flash storage.

How did you get your iptv to epg importer was it with e2m3ubouquet maker and I don’t think all your live tv

The bouquets just came like that when I ran the script to install the sub from my provider. For sure its live tv and not VOD but that just seems to be the way theyre named

The bouquets just came like that when I ran the script to install the sub from my provider. For sure its live tv and not VOD but that just seems to be the way theyre named
Have you tried pressing down on remote or favourites instead of a script ask for m3u for suls and one for epg or username and password and use Jedi

Im fairly sure the script I ran to install the sub ran an epg config which added it to EPG sources.

Menu
Plugins
EPGImporter
Sources

All the of the RYTEC options are there and right at bottom is my one thats been added from the sub

Have you tried pressing down on remote or favourites instead of a script ask for m3u for suls and one for epg or username and password and use Jedi
how do you do this, I actually got the script from the providor to get the epg down with user/pass but not sure where to pass it in

SO when I do this after I get to settings and EPG location I can pick either
/usr OR "Internal Flash"
I dont have an option for hdd, yet I do have a hdd in the back which I use for extra flash storage.
Have you initialised the hdd?

Back