H2S EPG wont download

Suls iptv bouquet maker would be better than running a script. You just need your m3u url and your epg url which you should be able to find if you look at the script you were sent. I would ask your provider as they should be able to help you or they may just be getting a script from someone else and not know.In which case I would find a new provider.

Suls iptv bouquet maker would be better than running a script. You just need your m3u url and your epg url which you should be able to find if you look at the script you were sent. I would ask your provider as they should be able to help you or they may just be getting a script from someone else and not know.In which case I would find a new provider.
After finding your details try and turn off vpn then try download epg

were do you find suls bouquet maker, I have a bouquet maker from my provider. Ive just paid for a full years sub, getting a new one isnt really an option. there has to be a solution somewhere

were do you find suls bouquet maker, I have a bouquet maker from my provider. Ive just paid for a full years sub, getting a new one isnt really an option. there has to be a solution somewhere
There is other options as well as suls

you find suls by going into menu plugins green to download plugins then extensions then look for iptv bouquet maker and download that but as mentioned there is different ways to have your iptv

I’ve just done 4 Zgemma h2s with the same problem your having epg importer will download the sky or freesat epg but won’t download your iptv providers epg it’s all to do with the config.xml file ask your provider for an updated config.xml file you need to download it and edit it there’s 2 lines 1 for m3u and 1 for epg you need to enter your username and pass into those 2 lines then ftp to your box etc/enigma2/ m3ubouquet maker and overwrite the config file that’s in there

Back