h2s v 2s

the difference is night and day. The 2s I found to be unreliable and very sluggish no matter which build I flashed. The h2s on the other hand worked straight away with woolfs openatv build and is in many ways quicker than a proper sly box.

Brilliant bit of kit!!

The h2s on the other hand worked straight away with woolfs openatv build
I will have to try Woolf's OpenATV build, it sounds good. lmao

---------- Post Merged at 09:06 AM ----------

Is there less chance of freezing ,glitching that you might get now and again.
Freezing and glitching can be a result of several factors, but in general not the boxes; 2S or H2S

Your broadband connection stability and or speed
Your line providers servers, to many users cause slow response time to your box

I have had the H2S now for 2 full months which doesn't sound a long time, but when I can say my box has never crashed (unless I am playing) and due to a good line provider and solid internet I have zero freezing or glitching.

As tommie said "Worth the extra few quid"

I have the h1 , never glitched once as my server ( touch wood) is one of the best around and that coming off 3 splitters into a supposed weak tuner, I have seen the other box's in action as well and there is not much of a difference between them , nice cheap and cheerful box's .

I have the h1 , works like a dream , don't have the other ones just saw them , so I say go with you gut instinct and you will be fine , also once you have it working nice, don't muck about with leave it , watch it and enjoy it I say .

Back