H5.2TC 0 CHANNELS FOUND

What happens when you try to scan with ABM? ... did you choose your providers in ABM config and set your area in there too?

Not with box at the mo, will check error msg this eve. Just to clarify should a cable signal be detected (via signal finder) without a correct Net ID and clearing line?

Last edited:
Same Area set in ABM providers and again in Service searching>tuner config>tuner b. Still signal [emoji23] & fatal tuner error from ABM scan.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Check your V*rgin Media cable is securely inserted into the RF IN port on the box - from there, check all cabling and any splitters that may be in use.

Check your V*rgin Media cable is securely inserted into the RF IN port on the box - from there, check all cabling and any splitters that may be in use.
Yep in the correct port with 'F connector', no splitters present. Oddly connecting to an old VM Samsung box I get all the FTA channels, but still no signal on the H52TC
b9787eb1746c1b2877abd9230882da14.jpg

As with satellite, I think it will only show a signal level once it's tuned into a channel.

Only channels 1-5 in SD will clear in the UK without a cable line... you need to get the correct net id ideally from that genuine Samsung box.

2jsREbC.jpg

As with satellite, I think it will only show a signal level once it's tuned into a channel.

Only channels 1-5 in SD will clear in the UK without a cable line... you need to get the correct net id ideally from that genuine Samsung box.

2jsREbC.jpg
Cheers, after tinkering with Net IDs and provider variants it sprang into life without the fatal tuner error. Some blanks on the epg but all clearing thankfully, will run ABMs and monitor over the next few days
Thanks again for your assistance.

For other people, I have just set up another zgemma and can confirm that until you've scanned in a cable channel, you wont get a signal in signal finder.

For other people, I have just set up another zgemma and can confirm that until you've scanned in a cable channel, you wont get a signal in signal finder.

Yes, I was getting hooked on the signal not appearing for cable as it does for sat! All lessons learned....

Back