H5.2TC Auto Bouquets Maker Fails - Tuning Failed Fatal

Setting up both tuners and ABM just confuses people more. Best just to set ABM up and miss out the cable tuner set up all together.
If your someone who prefers to scan with the scan/tuner function then remove ABM off your receiver.
It's one or the other but the confusion will be around for years to come ;-)

There's no right and wrong way to set up these receivers, but there is a simple way.

Reactions: ste
I always set the net id in tuners and in abm, i set in tuners so at least if abm returns an error a manual scan can be run on each tuner to see which is causing the issue, I've had a tuner failed error on a h5.2tc when running abm, so went in and done a manual scan and tuner B scanned fine but tuner C failed which indicated hardware rather than software/cabling issues.

Am i right in saying that the H52TC has only one physical cable tuner B and a virtual tuner for C.?
That's what I thought, but when I spoke to the manufacturers Air digital, they said they would send me a replacement tuner next time I order boxes so I am assuming there are two tuners inside with a loop through but I could be wrong

That's what I thought, but when I spoke to the manufacturers Air digital, they said they would send me a replacement tuner next time I order boxes so I am assuming there are two tuners inside with a loop through but I could be wrong
Quite possibly
Would be nice to know what's inside, I'm thinking of buying one

its a good box but i have a couple of faulty 1s
looks like theyve been rushed out the chinese door
I've sold a decent number of these boxes over the past month and just had the one with an issue with a tuner. No more than I had with the h2s

Back