H5.2TC Flashing

adamsm

So I've dug out my old h5.2tc box to flash to Sly, I tried using the grogbuild script wget -O ~/fla.sh http://flashmybox4.me && bash fla.sh however no cams or feeds are available in the build.

Can anyone advise what I need to do for a clean install with the correct cam installed for Sly channels?

Many Thanks.

So I've dug out my old h5.2tc box to flash to Sly, I tried using the grogbuild script wget -O ~/fla.sh http://flashmybox4.me && bash fla.sh however no cams or feeds are available in the build.

Can anyone advise what I need to do for a clean install with the correct cam installed for Sly channels?

Many Thanks.
You have to answer a few questions when installing.
It asks if you are using satellite or IPTV etc, if you tell it which region you are in for UK sat it should install the cams you need and configure the tuners and autobouquetmaker settings etc

I've installed and the softcams is now in the download section, which option/cam do I choose to download?
Most would use oscam these days but its a learning curve and if you just have a cline CCcam is easier.

Most would use oscam these days but its a learning curve and if you just have a cline CCcam is easier.
I used to be an OK on these thinks but seeing I' stopped using when VM went tits up, I've forgotten it all now. I've installed "mgcamd 1.46" the only cccam showing is "cccam 2.3.2 (Long ECM & Sly DE Parched" there's a new one Called "NCam" which I'm not familiar with.

I used to be an OK on these thinks but seeing I' stopped using when VM went tits up, I've forgotten it all now. I've installed "mgcamd 1.46" the only cccam showing is "cccam 2.3.2 (Long ECM & Sly DE Parched" there's a new one Called "NCam" which I'm not familiar with.
Theres nothing worked on cable for years.
Unless you already have a satellite line, I wouldn't bother worrying about softcams, no one does sat lines so you won't need a softcam unless you have a motorised dish and a Euro line.

CCcam 2.3.2 will work fine.

What type of line do you have N line Cline ? And what are your trying to open ?

CCcam 2.3.2 will work fine.

What type of line do you have N line Cline ? And what are your trying to open ?
Currently don't have a line at the moment, I'm going to request a test line through the proper channels on here. Which is best to ask for N or C line? Am I correct in thinking all the Sly SD channels work with a line?

CCcam and mgcamd can handle nline and clines, but to keep it easy just ask for clines and use CCcam.

You still have not said what you trying to open ?

Sorry its for Sly SD as I believe the encryption has now been cracked. Failing that I've set up the box for all free channels on Sly which is still way more than freesat so still a bonus either way :-)

Sorry its for Sly SD as I believe the encryption has now been cracked. Failing that I've set up the box for all free channels on Sly which is still way more than freesat so still a bonus either way :-)
There are some none icam encrypted channels now open on a card hack, blocked emms on old subscription cards.

Here is a brief list

More4, Channel 4+1, E4+1, Gold, alibi, W, SkySp Racing, ComedyCentral+1, ComedyCentral, ComedyXtra, MTV Hits, MTV Music, Cartoon Network, Cartoon Networt+1, TCM Movies, TCM+1, Boomerang , Boomerang+1, Cartoonito, Film4, Multiple XXX Channels, ColorsRishtey, ColorsCineplex, TLC, Channel4, TLC+1, Discovery Turbo+1, Zee TV, B4U Music, London Live, COLORS, B4U Movies, Sony SAB, Sony Max2, MTV, MTV Base, MTV Classic, Comedy Xtra, Utsav Plus, Utsav Gold, Utsav Bharat, Dolf +1, W+1, alibi+1, NickJrPawPatrol, Nicktoons, Nickelodeon+1, Nick Jr. , Nick Jr.+1, Nickelodeon, Discovery, Animal Planet, Discovery Science, Discovery History, DiscoveryTurbo, ID, Animal Planet +1, Discovery +1, ID+1, Discovery History+1, Local TV, SonyTV, Sony Max2, Eden,

These card may not have filtered into mainstream CS yet and due to lack of interest in the above may not do so.

There are some none icam encrypted channels now open on a card hack, blocked emms on old subscription cards.

Here is a brief list

More4, Channel 4+1, E4+1, Gold, alibi, W, SkySp Racing, ComedyCentral+1, ComedyCentral, ComedyXtra, MTV Hits, MTV Music, Cartoon Network, Cartoon Networt+1, TCM Movies, TCM+1, Boomerang , Boomerang+1, Cartoonito, Film4, Multiple XXX Channels, ColorsRishtey, ColorsCineplex, TLC, Channel4, TLC+1, Discovery Turbo+1, Zee TV, B4U Music, London Live, COLORS, B4U Movies, Sony SAB, Sony Max2, MTV, MTV Base, MTV Classic, Comedy Xtra, Utsav Plus, Utsav Gold, Utsav Bharat, Dolf +1, W+1, alibi+1, NickJrPawPatrol, Nicktoons, Nickelodeon+1, Nick Jr. , Nick Jr.+1, Nickelodeon, Discovery, Animal Planet, Discovery Science, Discovery History, DiscoveryTurbo, ID, Animal Planet +1, Discovery +1, ID+1, Discovery History+1, Local TV, SonyTV, Sony Max2, Eden,

These card may not have filtered into mainstream CS yet and due to lack of interest in the above may not do so.
I'll stick to my IPTV boxes then and use this box in the kitchen, It was fun setting it up again from scratch.

Back