H5.2tc

Seg

Hello all.
I purchased a h5.2tc and with the help from this forum and YouTube I have got as far as setting it up with the wooshbuild v6.
I have VM internet so I got a splitter and ran it to the back of the box.and connected the satellite.
I have signal on tuner a (sat) and b,c (cable) channels 1 to 5 work fine.
The epg is a bit messed up at the moment but I'll sort that out at a later date.
So my problem is that I was trying to add a line . I was given a test in the form of CCcam.
I downloaded FileZilla and the files were not there that needed editing.
I later found out I have oscam and I need to enter it in a different way, on the oscam.server(i think that's it)
I also found a YouTube video of someone who used the USBcam plugin and it look pretty simple.

Can any one point me in the right direction
Thank you

If you have a cline use your laptop/pc to edit the cccam.cfg file . Go through network on pc/lap . . It's way essier. Usr/keys is where to find it . Search on here it's been covered.

If you have a cline use your laptop/pc to edit the cccam.cfg file . Go through network on pc/lap . . It's way essier. Usr/keys is where to find it . Search on here it's been covered.
This is the thing Matt there is no cccam file

You would need to a text editor like notepad+++, create a file called CCcam.cfg Put your line into it, and send it over to USR/KEYS Then go and select and start your CCcam 2.30 in the softcam manager, if you don't have the cam, then you can get it from the feeds within the image m8 .....

You would need to a text editor like notepad+++, create a file called CCcam.cfg Put your line into it, and send it over to USR/KEYS Then go and select and start your CCcam 2.30 in the softcam manager, if you don't have the cam, then you can get it from the feeds within the image m8 .....
When I go to softcam manager there is no CCcam2.30.
I tried to download it in the plugins but that version wasn't there as an option there was only versions 2.0.11, 2.0.9, 2.1.1, 2.2.1.
Where can I find it within the feeds?
Thanks

Then you must have it on your box, when you go into the softcam manager, on the line for the cam... toggle the remote button to the right or left, and that should show the Cam, if so, the start it up, and just below should give you the details of the cam that is running on your box ???

Yes thank you, I have CCcam on the softcam manager I started it up, but I still don't have the folder in usr/keys.
Any ideas?

Then you have to make one up, download notepad+++ [ free ], open it up, put your line details into it, then save it as CCcam.cfg, save it on your desktop [ you will have to drop any extension on the file [ it may have a txt extension on it ] then ftp it over to usr/keys, then make sure cam is running and re start your box, then go to any channel number to see if it fires up for you

Last edited:
Are you happy that you have put the line in correctly, as any mistake will stop it working..and is your test line still active ???

So I have made a cccam file a newdcam file used the USB cam plugin and still know luck.
I got the epg working nicely, I just have to scroll all the way through all channels to get to the bottom.
I'm just stuck with hooking a line up.
Any ideas

It may be your not getting you area's channels on you box, a scan should bring in all channels, but only the free to air ones would work, the rest should be there...but not active.. so do you have a full set of bouquets...

Right now the only channels I get are 1 to 5 in SD
Everything else is black screen.
Cactkid I tried a cline and nline with CCcam and oscam.
I'm going to try a nline with mgcamd today.
Would someone give some guidance on how to do that
Thank you

Make sure your test line is active as this had me frustrated cause it didn't work. CCam.cfg file make sure the first two CC are caps . Cause I think the cline is far easier than the others to get working . Well it was for me anyway.

Back