H5 Vs H2H

Joer0807

Hi looking for a bit of guidance just want to know what the main difference between a H5 and the older H2H is? Am I right in saying both have 1 sat and 1 cable feed. I'm based in Ireland looking for a box that can get freesat and Soarview. Also could I run a c/n line or IPTV on the H5. Any help appreciated

The H5 has a faster processor than the H2H but same tuners. I don't think you can get a c/s line for cable in Ireland anymore so would have to be IPTV and/or the remaining channels that clear on 28.2.

The H5 has a faster processor than the H2H but same tuners. I don't think you can get a c/s line for cable in Ireland anymore so would have to be IPTV and/or the remaining channels that clear on 28.2.
Great thanks that exactly what I wanted to know

I am going to get a new box so what build would be best, I was thinking woosebuild. Is it just a case of downloading the correct version and flashing the box or do I need to put openatv on it first ?

I am going to get a new box so what build would be best, I was thinking woosebuild. Is it just a case of downloading the correct version and flashing the box or do I need to put openatv on it first ?
put openatv6.2 on it first, then ad wooshbuild infinity by using the command line (no download) as described in the infinity installation thread

Can I use the same images I use on the H2H on the H5?. I like Dsayers images and would like to continue to use the one I have which I have refined for my area.
Thanks

Back