Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Satellite H7 - DVB-T2

deejayh

Registered
Hi,
So bloody VM went and cut us poor sods out!:fearscream::fearscream:
Right I have been too busy for a couple of months and have been using the only the Freesat EPG and IPTV
Then last week, I thought I have 2 other tuners doing nothing plus the wife wants to record usual crap!!
So I order a cheap indoor Arial and scanned and bloody scanned.
Ok buy a better Arial - same issue!!
Spoke with landlord who said the Arial on top of the house was working! So I have eventually hooked it up. Scanned checked setting scanned again! Bloody hell!, NOTHING AT ALL.AGAIN
I have the settings for tuners setup:)
A= Freesat
B & C setup for Arial DVB-T2
But again. No channels!!
Are my DVB-T2's dead?9

Help please guys(y):angry:

pabloescaban

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
Hi,
So bloody VM went and cut us poor sods out!:fearscream::fearscream:
Right I have been too busy for a couple of months and have been using the only the Freesat EPG and IPTV
Then last week, I thought I have 2 other tuners doing nothing plus the wife wants to record usual crap!!
So I order a cheap indoor Arial and scanned and bloody scanned.
Ok buy a better Arial - same issue!!
Spoke with landlord who said the Arial on top of the house was working! So I have eventually hooked it up. Scanned checked setting scanned again! Bloody hell!, NOTHING AT ALL.AGAIN
I have the settings for tuners setup:)
A= Freesat
B & C setup for Arial DVB-T2
But again. No channels!!
Are my DVB-T2's dead?9

Help please guys(y):angry:
Set up just one tuner for terrestrial.
On that tuner you have to set your area, winter hill or whatever.
The other dvb t tuner should be set to not configured.
In abm/providers you have to set your area from the drop down list and save.
Then scan

deejayh

Registered
Thanks Pabloescaban
I realise B and C should be working together with B for the EPG - but whatever I put in there it will not scan in anything at all!! :cry:

pabloescaban

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
Thanks Pabloescaban
I realise B and C should be working together with B for the EPG - but whatever I put in there it will not scan in anything at all!! :cry:
I'm using H7c
A and B are set to not configured as I don't use sat (A)
C is set to dvb/t and the transmitter details are in there.
In the same tuner click it to dvb/c and set that to nothing connected then check dvb/t is still set for transmitter etc
Then scan for channels in ABM

If you get an error from ABM that tuner C isn't set up correctly you may have to use tuner B

cactikid

VIP Member
Could you do a non abm scan to see if it picks up channels.

Might the abm service be out of date and needs updating?