Cable H7c deep standby

Hopefully this is in the right place, i have a zgemma h7c running wooshbuild, if i put it into standby and then power it up it works fine, if i put it into deep standby and then power it back up it says boot on the front and goes no futher, is there a fix for this? Thankyou.

Hopefully this is in the right place, i have a zgemma h7c running wooshbuild, if i put it into standby and then power it up it works fine, if i put it into deep standby and then power it back up it says boot on the front and goes no futher, is there a fix for this? Thankyou.
you need to reflash recovery menu

this is details for zgemma h9 combi but your will be the same just need to download recover for your model.

This RECOVERY only need when you have issue access the MULTIBOOT MENU
The openatv-6.4-zgemmah9combo-20200331_recovery_usb.zip should been install normally once (or if there is an update.)
This is needed for avoid images conflicts as the partition layout (bootargs) is of huge essential.
A small change can destroy all your install images. So we can better leave it and not install it if it's not need.

I just had to do mines few days back stuck on boot when trying to boot into one of the partitions.

How long are you leaving box to recover from deep standby.
Does your box have Multiboot images.
Dont have or use one as just asking.

Hi i have zgemma h7c I can't flash with open atv when I press reset buttom it changes from boot to flash then back to back also any one know what the Ecm does that seems to flash on my box

i tried 3 usb stick flash process starts after 3 seconds goes back to boot
there a recovery eccm file on open atv that seems to flash I am not sure what the difference is with 6.4 and eccm recovery version

i tried 3 usb stick flash process starts after 3 seconds goes back to boot
there a recovery eccm file on open atv that seems to flash I am not sure what the difference is with 6.4 and eccm recovery version
use the recovery one it does actually have image in it I was not long talking to a member with same problem.

Back