WilloBuild H7s file list crashing

Just flash partition 2, the others will remain untouched
I flashed the new partition and still having the same issue
I think it's an issue with the Hdd as I then tried to mount it again and got this error although it was mounted to my hs2 box with now problem up to last week, also its mounted as on my network to my i55 box upstairs so that could be something to do with it

Attachments

• IMG_20211222_170119.jpg
    IMG_20211222_170119.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 11
Is the box usb3 compatible and is it externally powered or usb powered?

Recordings are only going onto this HDD

Rechecked specs as it mentions 3 and 2 and where is it plugged into.

I flashed the new partition and still having the same issue
I think it's an issue with the Hdd as I then tried to mount it again and got this error although it was mounted to my hs2 box with now problem up to last week, also its mounted as on my network to my i55 box upstairs so that could be something to do with it
I think you're right!
I would power the box off and start it up with a spare usb stick inserted.
You should then be able to plug the offending one in and initialise it.

So just a quick update on the box crashing, I disconnected the HDD and connected to my i55 and had the same issue so I've initialized the HDD again and the box has stopped crashing however when I go into the file list it shows all the usual folders like timeshift, movies and a few others. But after a few minutes when I go into the file list only the Timeshift folder remains and if I record something it saves in HDD/MEDIA as the movie folder has disappeared. Any idea what the issue is?

Last edited:
So just a quick update on the box crashing, I disconnected the HDD and connected to my i55 and had the same issue so I've initialized the HDD again and the box has stopped crashing however when I go into the file list it shows all the usual folders like timeshift, movies and a few others. But after a few minutes when I go into the file list only the Timeshift folder remains and if I record something it saves in HDD/MEDIA as the movie folder has disappeared. Any idea what the issue is?
try setting up timeshift and recording check locations.

Any hdd i use is always mains powered as i have 3 crap passports here that dont work , try removing hdd and setup a usb stick for a trial run to see if it works.

Back