WilloBuild H7s file list crashing

Joer0807

Hi I recently set up my h7s with willobuild all working great except when I press file list the box crashes then reboots, I can access the hdd through dream explorer so not sure what the issue is, any suggestions?

Hi I recently set up my h7s with willobuild all working great except when I press file list the box crashes then reboots, I can access the hdd through dream explorer so not sure what the issue is, any suggestions?
Can you post the crash log

Would also ask if internal hdd or externally powered + is it setup as ext4
Blame the skin as always the skin :LOL:

I use that skin with no problems.
To be fair I have changed it for the movie list because KiddaC's movieplanner mod doesn't work on vix 6.0.
Send me the crashlog from /media/hdd/logs/ and I'll have a look in the morning.
Good lad (y)

I use that skin with no problems.
To be fair I have changed it for the movie list because KiddaC's movieplanner mod doesn't work on vix 6.0.
Send me the crashlog from /media/hdd/logs/ and I'll have a look in the morning.
I assumed it was a skin issue as both errors in the on-screen report mentioned the skin?

I had a very similar problem the other day but with OpenATV crashing then it froze solid on load with no ftp access.

I started to reflash when the box suddenly decided to go into a recovery mode, don't ask me how I did it.

I think my issue was with MyMetrixLite. I normally change the channel listing font colours but when I tried to change it just kept saying no memory even though I've a 320gb HD.

How recent is the image? I flashed all 5 of my boxes with it yesterday and no problems on any of them.

I've built the image from scratch this week because previously I had just adapted the 5.4 settings.
Might be worth reflashing it to another partition.

How recent is the image? I flashed all 5 of my boxes with it yesterday and no problems on any of them.

I've built the image from scratch this week because previously I had just adapted the 5.4 settings.
Might be worth reflashing it to another partition.
I only set it up last week using the putty command, I'll try the reflash on another partition, haven't done that before is there a guide I can use?

Just use putty and select a different partition when asked.

For my own peace of mind I've been in the loft and flashed one of my H7's and it works perfect...... if I say so myself!

1640183133762.png

1640183218446.png

Back