Satellite H7s router issue

Hi all, just moved house and have new fibre internet with the p*** office and they give you a zyxel router. I have connected my box to this with both wireless and Ethernet and channels are not clearing(Box is connected). I’m guessing there is some sort of block or firewall in the router settings? But I can’t find it, any help/advice would be appreciated

log into your iso account and make sure they haven't enabled web safe or whatever they call it.

Put your box into deep standby and then reboot your router, once the router is back online turn the box back on.

Are you getting free channels like BBC 1 SD that doesn't require a line?

log into your iso account and make sure they haven't enabled web safe or whatever they call it.

Put your box into deep standby and then reboot your router, once the router is back online turn the box back on.

Are you getting free channels like BBC 1 SD that doesn't require a line?
Thanks, will try as you said. The bouquets are setup from my provider so obviously nothing clearing

I have connected box to a friends internet and it clears. Next step is find the log in for the account and see if I can disable home guard as mentioned

Back