Halloween Avatars

Knotaclu

VIP Member
just wanted to post a quick "cheers" for all the members who have taken to the spirit of the new halloween skin by making new avatars for the month - lol it must be a little freaky for all the new members signing up being wecomed by demons, death skulls, draculas and FREAKY clowns. long may it last! - It is these little things that will bring TK from strength to strength and keep us ahead of the competition!
Well done everyone! and roll on the next celebration!

Indeed.

I also have enjoyed seeing the more festive, freaky, and downright creepy avatars, sigs, etc.

Thanks to those who participate. (y)

I am already scared of clowns, you two have about sent me over the edge. lol

Fairplay to yee lads getting into the spirit, think I'll stop looking at the avatars when i'm posting :fear: lol

just wanted to post a quick "cheers" for all the members who have taken to the spirit of the new halloween skin by making new avatars for the month - lol it must be a little freaky for all the new members signing up being wecomed by demons, death skulls, draculas and FREAKY clowns. long may it last! - It is these little things that will bring TK from strength to strength and keep us ahead of the competition!
Well done everyone! and roll on the next celebration!

I was thinking the same Knot,regarding new members seeing us in our Halloween attire they must have thought we were right "Ghouls" lol

<<<<<<< Is that better 7th LOL

Oh...very nice Anto. ;) ;) ;)

Hopefully newcomers will understand that we're just a festive, friendly, and fun loving community enjoying the Halloween season. We're not ghoulish...at least, not all the time. lol

Keep the avatars coming members! I'm lovin' it!

Last edited:
All the avatars are cool (y) but i will say Noels signature,i like :)

On the other hand i can deal with skulls vampires etc but as for clowns well
7009.jpg
lol

Back