Happy Halloween

rpidemon

TK Veteran
As the title states have a good one and stay safe there are some crazy kids out there last year our estate looked like a scene from the Purge. What are your plans.

As the title states have a good one and stay safe there are some crazy kids out there last year our estate looked like a scene from the Purge. What are your plans.
Taking kids trick or treating then having a Halloween party for friends and family but missus dosnt like Halloween so should be fun lol

Taking kids trick or treating then having a Halloween party for friends and family but missus dosnt like Halloween so should be fun lol
I am actually on the early shift for a change so get to take the daughter trick or treating for a change which is nice. My son will no doubt be joining his pals. My Mrs ain't to keen either.

I am actually on the early shift for a change so get to take the daughter trick or treating for a change which is nice. My son will no doubt be joining his pals. My Mrs ain't to keen either.
My missus is scared of Halloween has been since she was little but aslong as I'm there with her she's fine would but kids love it my eldest and his girlfriend taking them this year lol

That's good saves you freezing your pumpkins off out there.
My missus is scared of Halloween has been since she was little but aslong as I'm there with her she's fine would but kids love it my eldest and his girlfriend taking them this year lol

I don't want to sound boring, but I think it's just an excuse for some idiots to play up ??.
No doubt it is I never remember it been as popular when I was a kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to sound boring, but I think it's just an excuse for some idiots to play up ??.
Thats what spoils it for the younger ones all rejects just out to cause mayhem but things will never be like it was when we was all younger

Last edited:
Back