happy sad or mad

maca

ok folks let us know what your like when your drunk.
are you happy
mad or sad,
me im quite happy when iv'e had 10 to many. i like a lot of drunks think i can sing like a god. untill mrs maca puts me in my place. oh and i always convince my self i have to have a kebab just so i can drop it on the living room floor.

I'am Happy! to the point where I will buy drinks for everyone till my moneys all gone. :cheers: But If someone starts $hit with me- You have a very ANGRY evil Person:smiley devil:

I'am Happy! to the point where I will buy drinks for everyone till my moneys all gone. :cheers: But If someone starts $hit with me- You have a very ANGRY evil Person:smiley devil:
thats ok m8 i dont drink in the usa lol have a beer on me m8 :grin:

im great like to have a crack.(y) oh have no feeling in right arm after a drunken fight. :)

are you happy
mad or sad,
me im quite happy when iv'e had 10 to many. i like a lot of drunks think i can sing like a god. untill mrs maca puts me in my place. oh and i always convince my self i have to have a kebab just so i can drop it on the living room floor.

Well after a skinfull I would say am pretty well drunk, a bag a washin so to speak :)

:happy: drunk most of the time, life and soul of the party :loco:

But a suppose we all have that drink that people say we should stay away from, hmmm wots mine then :hop mad:

JoK

Well after a skinfull I would say am pretty well drunk, a bag a washin so to speak :)

:happy: drunk most of the time, life and soul of the party :loco:

But a suppose we all have that drink that people say we should stay away from, hmmm wots mine then :hop mad:

JoK
it wouldnt be whiskey would it. stay away from it myself if i can help it...:no no:

are you happy
mad or sad,

i start off happy then fall asleep no matter were i am lol

Start off Happy,
But when i am Banjoed, end up something like the old "3 monkeys"
1 - can`t see Sh**
2 - can`t say Sh**
3 - can`t Remember Sh**................:whistling:

natural highs only today Guys eh? must be saving yourself for the weekend?? (y)

im usually a pretty happy drunk.i like to sing when im drunk tho.we go to kareoke a lot and if im feeling real good or if ive smoked something its usually pink floyd i like to sing.

think we all fall under the hapsadmad category, happy to be going out in the first place, sad after the skinful wondering how life is passing by so fast then mad after one too many vodka's n red bulls realising you just spent your grub and taxi money lol

Back